Being top of the league

Sorry shipmate, its just I'm one of the eternal optimists on here; oh and I've supported the lads for nearly 60 years...
Nearly double me. At least you have seen some success ie 73. My pleasure has only been promotions and being different from most people around here.
This year hopefully, but I am still dubious on Johnson as we should walk this league, and especially with the start this season.
Hopefully we do not have they same slogs as previously when we get to the Prem. ;)

Nearly double me. At least you have seen some success ie 73. My pleasure has only been promotions and being different from most people around here.
This year hopefully, but I am still dubious on Johnson as we should walk this league, and especially with the start this season.
Hopefully we do not have they same slogs as previously when we get to the Prem. ;)

yeah but promotion seasons do have a different smell about them - this one feels like one to me

So long as we stay there and don’t crumble later in season , get feeling this is our time to get out of this league now

We need to get a result first.
Surely this isn’t your first year as a fan.

It is not our fault but we have currently played 4 at home and 2 away.

Our away record is won 1 lost 1 so we can't yet think we are going to run away with the league.

The two away wins in the cup were encouraging but we did not have our first team out for either of those games.

Today might give us a steer as to what lies ahead away from home.

It is not our fault but we have currently played 4 at home and 2 away.

Our away record is won 1 lost 1 so we can't yet think we are going to run away with the league.

The two away wins in the cup were encouraging but we did not have our first team out for either of those games.

Today might give us a steer as to what lies ahead away from home.
The loss was a robbery. We battered them and just had one of those days when their goalie morphed into a hybrid of Banks and Yashin.

I’m not sure that’s how the world works but if it does I will post a thread tomorrow sorting out poverty, the pandemic and all evils in the world.

Could be quite a week if you are right
Another case of counting chickens and putting the mokkers on our run of wins yes this thread is to blame

Was great while it lasted. Dispatch the next 2 to come to the sol like Wigan did today at Accrington. We can't keep expecting to see out games nervously and expectctop 2 .

Back