Behaviour of our fans

Fez2

Striker
Have to say, bloody amazing how friendly our lot are. Took my two young kids down and the care and consideration shown by everyone was fantastic, looking out for the little ones especially on the crammed tube to Wembley. Ok, they learned the Lee Howey song and a new one about Posh Spice and Dennis Cirkin but other than that…

I personally saw no aggression, no dickish behaviour. Our fans are just unbelievable spent half the match just watching them especially after the goals.

Have to say, bloody amazing how friendly our lot are. Took my two young kids down and the care and consideration shown by everyone was fantastic, looking out for the little ones especially on the crammed tube to Wembley. Ok, they learned the Lee Howey song and a new one about Posh Spice and Dennis Cirkin but other than that…

I personally saw no aggression, no dickish behaviour. Our fans are just unbelievable spent half the match just watching them especially after the goals.
:lol::lol:

oh yea? how does that one go?

Absolutely loved getting off the train with everyone singing and bairns obviously there for the first time just looking around in absolute amazement. Their little faces man 😍

There was one random Wycombe fan in our tube carriage on the way there. Someone started a chant about can you see any Wycombe fans, and he squatted down and tried to hide! He got a massive cheer, then we ended up singing Wycombe fans wear chinos everywhere they go (as he had chinos on) and Wycombe fans say hello (in a cut glass accent) everywhere they go. He was absolutely ill laughing and loving it!

A Wycombe family jumped on the Tube on the way back. They were really nice too. Had a lovely chat swapping away day stories and wishing each other well for next season. He was gutted he'd never been to the SOL and is hoping for a cup draw so he finally gets to attend!

Apart from the smoke bomb on the train, everyone was well behaved and I didn't see any aggro at all.

Always makes me smile when I’ve got my son (7 y/o) at the game and how gentle and kind other SAFC fans are and how much they engage with him

It’s especially good when you see a big, tough as fuck looking fella and then as soon as they see the little one they turn into a gentle giant holding doors open and making sure they don’t barge into him or owt

Back