Been out in Newcastle with steeeeed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come every time I log on to Talk Photography one of you's just joined? Bloody stalkers following me around ;)

Aysane I posted a reply to your macro shot of the dandelion o'clock saying it was a nice shot apart from the crap bokeh, soft corners and rubbish IQ and the mods removed it :lol:

and people complain about the hitler moderators on here. That will teach you to defect to there.

and people complain about the hitler moderators on here. That will teach you to defect to there.

Can't understand why we aren't inundated by new photo members. Such a tolerant, helpful bunch we are and so accepting of new ideas! :)

No cliques, no confusing jokes, we're the best!

I have never taken up photography myself except in a very amateur way. I do appreciate good stuff though and those images look great to me.

How come every time I log on to Talk Photography one of you's just joined? Bloody stalkers following me around ;)

Aysane I posted a reply to your macro shot of the dandelion o'clock saying it was a nice shot apart from the crap bokeh, soft corners and rubbish IQ and the mods removed it :lol:

did you see someone copied my photo almost exactly with the same processing aswell? :cool: tried to pass it off as orginal an'arl :lol:

:lol:
Shurrup you! I'm being serious.

I only have a normal shite digital camera as I wouldn't know where to start in progressing. The interest is definitely there though!

Ye can borrow mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back