been a while but its beyond a joke now

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stephen cartwright

I have not posted on this forum since the first boro defeat as the threads were all negative then

I now post with hindsight and those negative post were correct

I care not one jot about stability, this malaise has to be stopped and I'm afraid the buck stops with the manager

he has to go, if not voluntarily, then by the boot

one thing I am going to do, is, if you can get odds against for any team to beat safc, get your max bet on and it may help the summer go sweeter

think that boro defeat set the tone for me and then losing the 2-0 advantage to palace, from that point on i knew it was going to be another fight at the bottom...i was wrong of course because there has been no fight whatsoever.

early season i did try to defend moyes because of the start he had and the injuries but it has become more and more obvious that he cannot motivate the team, maybe he was restricted when going after players and maybe he got exactly who he wanted, we will never know...but a good manager can get teams fighting and believing in themselves.

I just hope good folk don't give any more of their hard earned until Short is gone.
that has always been the problem, back to at least cowie

fans in Italy and spin, just do not turn up and action results. Can safc fans do that?

it would result in what they want, if the sol was empty on Saturday

Yes I'm losing interest with them very fast, you'll still get people going to games though watching them get beat, must be mad. Fed up of the lot of them and won't waste my time going to see them until things have changed in the club.

don't think i am alone in thinking that this season might just be the last straw for many fans.

ffs, how many other teams could get anywhere near that kind of support after constant relegation battles, yet they get treated to a 2nd hand team and 'whoever will take the job' managers.

i say 'they' as i had to stop going due to ill health and to be flatly honest i am not sure i would have bothered had i been well...those fans should have something better than that dross to watch every sodding season.

I have not posted on this forum since the first boro defeat as the threads were all negative then

I care not one jot about stability, this malaise has to be stopped and I'm afraid the buck stops with the manager

one thing I am going to do, is, if you can get odds against for any team to beat safc, get your max bet on and it may help the summer go sweeter
I for one have not missed you:lol:;)

that has always been the problem, back to at least cowie

fans in Italy and spin, just do not turn up and action results. Can safc fans do that?

it would result in what they want, if the sol was empty on Saturday

That's what needs to happen but the majority either go just to get out the house or don't want to do such a thing as they feel it's right to support them through thick and thin.

Personally i think the European lot have it right with the way the protest against the regime.

Think you're right Stephen, this lot are hopeless, time to make some money out of it. Don't like betting against my own team but relegation in confirmed now so may as well.

Maybe its time we took on a young manager instead of a "Name". possibly Stockdale

as there appears to be a good chance we will 'flounder' in the championship for a while, that may not be a bad call...the problem would seem to be that the ones in charge of 'scouting' staff and players have less clue than an amazonian tribesman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back