Been a while : best player ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clearly Daryl Murphy.

What? oh, ok...Fat Ronaldo in that case

That's obviously Fat Ronaldo when he wasn't fat, and was a genius...

Clearly Daryl Murphy.

What? oh, ok...Fat Ronaldo in that case

That's obviously Fat Ronaldo when he wasn't fat, and was a genius...

He was a powerhouse in his prime! 2002 World Cup he was unbelievable the whole tournament.

Adriano was meant to take after him... He did, unfortunately it was in the weight dept.

He was a powerhouse in his prime! 2002 World Cup he was unbelievable the whole tournament.

Adriano was meant to take after him... He did, unfortunately it was in the weight dept.

That fabled 'magic square' of Adriano, Kaka, Ronaldiniho and Ronaldo all turned a bit chubby to be fair. Think that was when Robinho was just breaking through as well...Is Sao Paolo the new base for McDonalds or something? Talk about wasted talent

Christiano Ronaldo, this is just gonna turn into another messi v Ronaldo thread.

Best player to ever grace the pitch is Gazza and he didn't reach his full potential either.

He went off the rails when his dad died. He stopped giving a shit and was on the piss all the time. Shame really as he was a supremely talented footballer.

Live: Henry

TV: Ronaldo since he'd score 50 odd goals a season in that Barca or Real team.

Too difficult to pick one.

The team I am trying to build on my FM legends game is:

Yashin

Cafu
Beckenbauer
Baresi
Maldini

Mattheus
Falcao

Messi
Maradona
Cruyff

Pele

Subs: Schmeichel, Roberto Carlos, Carlos Alberto, Rijkaard, Di Steffano, Cristiano Ronaldo, Muller

Other squad players: Banks, Moore, Nilton Santos, Koeman, Best, Puskas, Desailly,Garrrincha, Ronaldo, Eusebio, Zico

I reckon that I will do quite well with that squad :)

The first XI is dictated by my 4231 formation

Too difficult to pick one.

The team I am trying to build on my FM legends game is:

Yashin

Cafu
Beckenbauer
Baresi
Maldini

Mattheus
Falcao

Messi
Maradona
Cruyff

Pele

Subs: Schmeichel, Roberto Carlos, Carlos Alberto, Rijkaard, Di Steffano, Cristiano Ronaldo, Muller

Other squad players: Banks, Moore, Nilton Santos, Koeman, Best, Puskas, Desailly,Garrrincha, Ronaldo, Eusebio, Zico

I reckon that I will do quite well with that squad :)

The first XI is dictated by my 4231 formation

What's FM legends u speak of?

Schmeichel

Carlos Alberto
Beckenbaur
Moore
Maldini

Gerson
Zico

Messi
Cruyff
Maradona

Pele

Subs as others but add Guillet and Van basten

Last edited by a moderator:
So it's gone from 'Best player ever', to name a world 11, in one page :)

Shortlist for the best player ever, would only include these players.

Pele.
Maradona.
Messi.
Muller.
Ronaldo.
Zidane.
Cruyff.
Beckenbauer.

I'd go Pele for now, but do believe Messi will overtake him in the years to come.
A World Cup winners medal (although not compulsory) would be a big help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back