beefy and nasser commentating last night

• Thread starter stephen cartwright
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stephen cartwright

anyone else here the conversation they had re the hughes incident?

beefy would not back down over his previous day cheat comment, despite nasser trying to get him going.

beefy had a canny comeback though, when he said "is phil hughes, your (nasser) lovechild, with a beak like that?"

:lol::lol:

:lol:

Love beefy me. Not in a gay way though.

Nasser bottled it by saying they were "desperate". Botham should have asked him if he thought it was cheating.

Botham called this right. The facial expressions gave the game away.

beefy would not back down over his previous day cheat comment, despite nasser trying to get him going.

beefy had a canny comeback though, when he said "is phil hughes, your (nasser) lovechild, with a beak like that?"

loved it, repeated calling them cheats

whoooshh

"he's dead comma right? = a bit harsh

Oh yes look at me face what you see am i bothered do i look bothered oh yes you are jealouse wally cause me veve cligot is on chill its in the frige with my flut in the freezer geezer and i will be swilling it when we win the jimmy, bovered

Oh yes look at me face what you see am i bothered do i look bothered oh yes you are jealouse wally cause me veve cligot is on chill its in the frige with my flut in the freezer geezer and i will be swilling it when we win the jimmy, bovered

also liked when they were talking about doing signings etc.
"nas, when we did bat signings, i presume you signed the edge" :lol:

also liked when they were talking about doing signings etc.
"nas, when we did bat signings, i presume you signed the edge" :lol:

:lol:

In all honesty, Beefy's the nearest thing English cricket has had to a typical Australian.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back