Beautiful Summer Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

becs

Blue skies, the sun is shining and it's lovely and warm outside. All the foliage on the trees and flowers looks lush and colourful. People are walking cheerfully around town in their shirt sleeves. There's a fun day event going on the market place and air is filled with the sound of children enjoying themselves on bouncy castles. People are sitting outside at the coffee shop enjoying the sunshine and watching the world go by. Perfectly sums up what summer is all about.

Then I go into Tesco and notice they've put their Christmas sweets out :rolleyes:

Logon or register to see this image

It is a lovely day mind. But thats just irritating.
Also irritating, well, it always pissed me off, was when i was working on building sites in the summer, i'd be in some dark kitchen at the back of some house. When i'd eventually wander out to use the site toilet, i'd be shocked at how warm and lovely it was out side.

Blue skies, the sun is shining and it's lovely and warm outside. All the foliage on the trees and flowers looks lush and colourful. People are walking cheerfully around town in their shirt sleeves. There's a fun day event going on the market place and air is filled with the sound of children enjoying themselves on bouncy castles. People are sitting outside at the coffee shop enjoying the sunshine and watching the world go by. Perfectly sums up what summer is all about.

Then I go into Tesco and notice they've put their Christmas sweets out :rolleyes:

A perfect anti-Disney film. Hell on later with people on a Quality Street sugar rush.

they are kets.. you can purchase them all year.. so I refuse to say Christmas Kets

if in Christmas packaging a different kettle of fish

You can't get the tubs all year round as they are a seasonal line. The Heroes have snow on the packaging.

Clever really it gets the fatties to go "Oo I'll just get them in early this year", then they'll all be scoffed watching tele the same night. Rinse and repeat every shopping trip.

Hope they f***ing melt

I've been sat in the garden all day. Had a walk over the garage and got a cheeseburger and bottle of water and oreo bar of choc, then back and back in garden.

I was in town yesterday, popped in to the card shop to buy a couple of Birthday cards and noticed they had the Christmas card display started :evil:

Four months still, FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back