Beales finished already

He’s won 2 games ffs, he’s been here five minutes. “Miraculous” turnaround not needed. People need to stop being fannies.
People are nt " being fannies" he was an unpopular appointment replacing a popular (if drifting) manager. He has to earn respect and get the fans back onside. You can't just wish a dreadful.appointment away with the " give him a chance ffs". We'd need to.go on a 10 game.unbeaten run for.him.to get.wind back in.his.salis. I don't think he'll turn it around but I'd.be delighted.if he does. Doesn't change.the facts though. He's.unpopular for a reason and some of that isn't down to him, but we're quickly.learning a lot.of.it is.

People are nt " being fannies" he was an unpopular appointment replacing a popular (if drifting) manager. He has to earn respect and get the fans back onside. You can't just wish a dreadful.appointment away with the " give him a chance ffs". We'd need to.go on a 10 game.unbeaten run for.him.to get.wind back in.his.salis. I don't think he'll turn it around but I'd.be delighted.if he does. Doesn't change.the facts though. He's.unpopular for a reason and some of that isn't down to him, but we're quickly.learning a lot.of.it is.
Mowbray never went 10 unbeaten but let's be unrealistic because people have decided they won't give him a chance

Beale didn't miss the sitter against Coventry, Beale didn't miss the sitter today against Ipswich......if we had someone who could finish we'd still have Mowbray, Jobe should be on about 8 goals but has missed chances for days.....man advantage Vs Swansea but missed a hatful of chances, similar story Vs Plymouth, the team can't finish......can't blame the coaching for that, at some point players have to take the blame

Beale didn't miss the sitter against Coventry, Beale didn't miss the sitter today against Ipswich......if we had someone who could finish we'd still have Mowbray, Jobe should be on about 8 goals but has missed chances for days.....man advantage Vs Swansea but missed a hatful of chances, similar story Vs Plymouth, the team can't finish......can't blame the coaching for that, at some point players have to take the blame
Beale put auchiche on instead of a striker who received the ball where a striker should be and missed a sitter

I never heard or read a single good thing about Beale when he was appointed..there was warnings from QPR fans..on Talksport they kept making reference to him living on the back of his connection with Steven Gerrard..Simon Jordan referred to him as 'bit of a bluffer'...what the hell our lot were looking at on his CV to put him in charge here is baffling.

Back