Beale's Burner

Looks like it was easy to find out. Lack of due diligence from the club? He might have something about him as a coach, I have no idea, but not as a manager or head coach. Whatever you call the job, the gaffer has to manage the team, the varied personalities within it and most importantly match-day motivation, tactics and in-game changes. From the moment he opened his mouth as an SAFC employee he looked and sounded like a chancer. I am a bit pissed off that this place and elsewhere have given him defensive ammunition, as he can now complain that we hated him and hounded him out because of his accent and appearance. No problem with criticism where it's due, but people going on about "thick cockneys" and the mole did nowt but give him an easy defence.

Never seen owt like it but don't envy the bloke what with the pile on that will inevitably ensue.

Even more evidence than Speakman needs to be hauled over the coals for making the appointment in the first place. An absolute shambles.

Last edited:
Looks like it was easy to find out. Lack of due diligence from the club? He might have something about him as a coach, I have no idea, but not as a manager or head coach. Whatever you call the job, the gaffer has to manage the team, the varied personalities within it and most importantly match-day motivation, tactics and in-game changes. From the moment he opened his mouth as an SAFC employee he looked and sounded like a chancer. I am a bit pissed off that this place and elsewhere have given him defensive ammunition, as he can now complain that we hated him and hounded him out because of his accent and appearance. No problem with criticism where it's due, but people going on about "thick cockneys" and the mole did nowt but give him an easy defence.
Agree with all of that but still very relieved that the club realised their mistake, I honestly thought that we would have to put up with him until summer 2025.

As for bluffing, as soon as he claimed to be fluent in Portuguese, when he only spent eight months in a multinational environment in Brazil, it should have been clear he was a bullshitter.

Agree with all of that but still very relieved that the club realised their mistake, I honestly thought that we would have to put up with him until summer 2025.

As for bluffing, as soon as he claimed to be fluent in Portuguese, when he only spent eight months in a multinational environment in Brazil, it should have been clear he was a bullshitter.
Me too. Indications are the players had him sussed from the start though, maybe wasn't just fans reading too much into stuff they were seeing on the pitch. Bearing in mind that X account has been in existence for about 7 years it beggars belief that Speakman hadn't found it. The more you look at it, the more it suggests Beale has the vibe of a YouTuber who thinks he can be a world champ boxer, or a computer game racer thinking he can make it in F1.

Love your Lion of Judah BTW.

Back