Beale - Pushed or Jumped

Club saved a fortune in the pay-off, no baggage to pay i.e. His own Coaches, Physio's.
Yeah that is the benefit of not allowing any new head coach the chance to bring his own staff in....we must keep Dodds and all the other club 'yes men' too stay in position regardless of performance!

Yeah that is the benefit of not allowing any new head coach the chance to bring his own staff in....we must keep Dodds and all the other club 'yes men' too stay in position regardless of performance!
Or when the HC leaves or is sacked, there is continuity going into the next game. The same set of coaches are working with the players.

Went back to Scotland to talks things through with his family over the weekend. Came to the conclusion that it was best if he left.

Probably would have been sacked anyway. Club statement carefully worded possibly to do with final compo yet to be agreed.

I think in this case it is a genuine case of mutual agreement.

I feel a little bit sorry for him. Awful experience

It’s not like us to pay compo, so I’m wondering if there was a probation period involved in the contract.
I’m sure MB would not agree to the wording “we’ve taken action” if he had resigned.
I’m baffled as it would be more typical of us to ride out a mediocre season at relatively low cost.

Like a lot of things that happen at SAFC, we will never find out. Non Disclosure Agreements are one of the few things we seem to be good at.

It’s not like us to pay compo, so I’m wondering if there was a probation period involved in the contract.
I’m sure MB would not agree to the wording “we’ve taken action” if he had resigned.
I’m baffled as it would be more typical of us to ride out a mediocre season at relatively low cost.

Like a lot of things that happen at SAFC, we will never find out. Non Disclosure Agreements are one of the few things we seem to be good at.

How would you know if there was a nda ?

Went back to Scotland to talks things through with his family over the weekend. Came to the conclusion that it was best if he left.

Probably would have been sacked anyway. Club statement carefully worded possibly to do with final compo yet to be agreed.

I think in this case it is a genuine case of mutual agreement.

I feel a little bit sorry for him. Awful experience
Agreed

his family seem to have had an awful run of luck in 2024 so far. Sometimes you just have to accept there’s bigger things in life than football. Personally, as he was on a hiding to nothing and having to put out statements every week, I think it’s best for him and his family and I just hope folk can wish him well and move on.

Back