Beale I no yer readin this

Wakoro

Goalkeeper
Who ya talkin te like? Dinnot startin on me for chanting ive been here from the day 1 lad, ive delt with car salemen all me life abd i see strite thru ur bullshite. Its between us and you abd kyle so dinit bribg the players into it muppet. We were havin a go at u and you nar it but you are deflecting it onto the players for what? Te save ur massice ego thats stuck on yer face?? What kibd of leader manipulates it onto their underlins that they are meabt to protect?? Shown exactly what kibd of mole yoy are lad. We had 40k people thinking what are these tactics? Where are tha subs? Its.only you who cant read the game. Tryong to drive a wedge between us and ths fans has ensured you have kust lost the little support you had left here its over son weve gone from one of thr best xgs to thr worst since you arrived abd we are playinf the worst football ive seen in years. If yoy thought the rangers fans were pissed you aint saying nothing yet bbb baby you just aint seen nothing yet were somethin you aint never gonna forget!!!!!!!!

Ps has anyone picked up a star wars wallet on the sheepfolds???

Back