Beale gone

How would the club prove it was his twitter account? Doubt they have the powers a court would give to get the IP address etc from Twitter. Even that might only provide a connection to an address which can be used by family and friends etc.

As I said, the balance of probability is stron, but it could easily be someone in his family defending him.

We need to drop this shite as we will look as bad as him in the eyes of others.

We already look a mess over the whole saga. We're just prolonging the crap.
Agree

Time to drop this now

Terms of Beale leaving between KLD, Speakman and him I would have thought

Do I care what Beale thinks of us fans?

Frankly - as I only rate him as an OK academy coach way out of his depth as the main man here - I don’t give a flying f#ck what he wrote on Myspace or Instagram

Dodds is the gaffer until the end of the season and I am looking forward to that now - starting with Swansea on Saturday

Agree

Time to drop this now

Terms of Beale leaving between KLD, Speakman and him I would have thought

Do I care what Beale thinks of us fans?

Frankly - as I only rate him as an OK academy coach way out of his depth as the main man here - I don’t give a flying f#ck what he wrote on Myspace or Instagram

Dodds is the gaffer until the end of the season and I am looking forward to that now - starting with Swansea on Saturday
I'll be honest the way he set the side up against Leeds was more impressive than anything I had seen from either of the managers either side of him

If it is him, it also shows he's probably got mental issues. Lets hope this also doesn't come back to bite us.

Some of the stuff on here at the moment is just as bad as him.
This is a football forum with posters from young kids to old folk who are just talking about our football club. This bloke had a reasonability of a top top high paid privileged position, and as such should be responsible for his comments and actions, especially when they are aimed at our support.

I don't like the personal comments on his physical look etc but I don't appreciate being called toxic and self entitled by some narcissistic bloke who has just taken a huge sum of money out of our club.

How much do you think he will walk away with?

This is a football forum with posters from young kids to old folk who are just talking about our football club. This bloke had a reasonability of a top top high paid privileged position, and as such should be responsible for his comments and actions, especially when they are aimed at our support.

I don't like the personal comments on his physical look etc but I don't appreciate being called toxic and self entitled by some narcissistic bloke who has just taken a huge sum of money out of our club.

1) You don't know it was him

2) Whoever said it was absolutely bang on about a very small percentage of our support who who tried and find an angle whatsoever to slag him off whether it was valid or not and dished out personal abuse.

And if you weren't one of those then it wouldn't be directed at you so you can rest easy.

I don't care now, I'm looking to the rest of the season to see where my club will be. I'm not bothered about an unstable person who has gone from the club.

More abuse and viliification of someone who seems unbalanced to me, is just the kind of thing that will come back and bite us. Especially if he does something really unbalanced.

That's it from me. I'm out of here.

1) You don't know it was him

2) Whoever said it was absolutely bang on about a very small percentage of our support who who tried and find an angle whatsoever to slag him off whether it was valid or not and dished out personal abuse.

And if you weren't one of those then it wouldn't be directed at you so you can rest easy.
1} it's quite clear who it was from

2}A professional coach or manager shouldn't be talking like that and not get a backlash. I don't care what he looks like, what accent he speaks in, but I do care about what he says about our club and fanbase. I will leave it here but the bloke came out with numerous occasions of disrespecting both fans and our players. If he hadn't done that then he can rest easy as well, but he did say those things /actions

Beale: "Just want to clarify that no players were given extra training after the game at Birmingham. All players were off as scheduled on Sunday and back into training yesterday as normal. Saturday was our third game in seven days and the day off was needed for everyone as planned.

"I hope the club find the right manager moving forwards. The fans deserve to get back to the Premier League where a club of this size belongs. I wish the club every success moving forwards.

"The players and staff were a pleasure to work with and reports of issues behind the scenes are a long way wide of the mark."

Reports in Uruguay say Sartori phoned Beale to give him the news of his sacking.
Hope he reversed the charges.
Just noticed that today's inside training on YouTube was the first in 5 weeks. Would've thought Bealey would have been the type to show off his world class coaching to the world. Wonder why the 5 week hiatus 🤔
Feck - some of the best coaching we've never seen.

Last edited:
I’ll never understand why they even offered Beale the job in the first place. I remember a poll about the day he was appointed and 99% said they didn’t want him.
If Beale is the criteria then the bar is set very low.

Back