BCCI...

Silly Point

Winger
BCCI mulls asking for Pakistan World Cup ban

Not content with banning Pakistani players from their precious overhyped hit and giggle league and refusing to play them in anything other than world cups, the arsewipes now want to ban Pakistan from the world cup. Utter wankers. Ever heard of separating sport and politics?

Concern is they could end up turning our world cup into a farce and whoever wins will have the achievement overshadowed by not having Pakistan there. If they succeed they can have the f***ing tainted thing.

Last edited:

BCCI mulls asking for Pakistan World Cup ban

Not content with banning Pakistani players from their precious overhyped hit and giggle league and refusing to play them in anything other than world cups, the arsewipes now want to ban Pakistan from the world cup. Utter wankers. Ever heard of separating sport and politics?

Concern is they could end up turning our world cup into a farce and whoever wins will have the achievement overshadowed by not having Pakistan there. If they succeed they can have the f***ing tainted thing.

Should say to India that Pakistan are playing, if you don't like it don't come.

Thing is reading the article it’s after a possible terrorist attack which killed 42 Indian soldiers

Now if that happened to British troops would the UK government put pressure on to ban a nation?

On a lighter note, I once sat behind Dave Richardson at a match at Durham. Obviously he was there to meet me, as his son was performing on the pitch at the time

They'll end up holding the ICC to ransom because they know they hold all the financial clout. f***ing bullying bastards. Can't stand em!
Did you read the article?

They are talking of boycotting playing Pakistan in the tournament

Something similar happed when England didn’t play Zimbabwe in a World Cup in the 90s

Last edited by a moderator:

Something similar happed when England didn’t play Zimbabwe in a World Cup in the 90s
Yes and imo that was wrong as well although Iit's a big step to jump from boycotting to banning them altogether. If they really really care why don't they refuse to attend themselves?

Tbh I am a bit blinkered as for once in my life I struck lucky and got tickets for their game in the ballot :D

Yes and imo that was wrong as well although Iit's a big step to jump from boycotting to banning them altogether. If they really really care why don't they refuse to attend themselves?

Tbh I am a bit blinkered as for once in my life I struck lucky and got tickets for their game in the ballot :D
:lol::lol:

Thing is reading the article it’s after a possible terrorist attack which killed 42 Indian soldiers

Now if that happened to British troops would the UK government put pressure on to ban a nation?

On a lighter note, I once sat behind Dave Richardson at a match at Durham. Obviously he was there to meet me, as his son was performing on the pitch at the time
Nice of him to bring his son along to meet you too.

India are about to go to war with Pakistan. Maybe not full blown but .. there will be come backs for that attack.

It's nowt to do with us. At least BCCI are taking responsibility for the issue. FTECB left it to the England players whether they played Zimbabwe.
Nasser was very brutal about this in his autobiography

Sport is not politics. Can’t ban a nation of cricketers on the basis of political decision - not as if Amir decided to bomb the Indians. If India don’t want to participate then that’s too bad, but can’t ban another due to this - hardly as if India are completely blame free in the whole situation and it was completely unprovoked is it?

Sport is not politics. Can’t ban a nation of cricketers on the basis of political decision - not as if Amir decided to bomb the Indians. If India don’t want to participate then that’s too bad, but can’t ban another due to this - hardly as if India are completely blame free in the whole situation and it was completely unprovoked is it?
Fighting between India and Pakistan is always likely to break out - long history behind this. Sometimes sporting contacts between countries are going to take a back seat. "Sport is not politics" hmmm, that's worth a ponder.

Yeah, the ECB and the government were pathetic through that episode but this quite different. India aren't being asked to go to Pakistan here. Let's be honest they would of boycotted ages ago if Pakistan were co-hosting like Zimbabwe.

There's no way Pakistan get kicked out.

Fighting between India and Pakistan is always likely to break out - long history behind this. Sometimes sporting contacts between countries are going to take a back seat. "Sport is not politics" hmmm, that's worth a ponder.

You've got to try as hard as possible

Pakistan is a complicated place like, got to try and put that to aside as much as possible

Back