BBL 23/24

Proper shithousery from Melbourne when Munro was in the high 90's, running in and pulling out of the delivery at the last second to try and break his concentration. Munro ended up on 99*

I was slightly taken aback seeing Paul Walter playing and Peter Moores on the coaching staff for one of the sides. As above the overseas names are ordinary at best now.

Totally lost its way the BBL
Only atmosphere they got last year was when they used more out grounds like Albury and Coffs Harbour

Goes on a bit like. It's a shame they didn't have a couple of teams from say Canberra and Cairns instead of two teams each from Sydney and Melbourne.

Some ordinary names but I think JOverton is a great pick and Lauie Evans was great two years ago. Both of them unfortunate not to play more for England

They're still going!
Chris Adams had a spell there and flat shared with Big Merv
After one home game Merv fancied a Chinese and told CA he’d pay for it and gave him a huge list of what he wanted
CA went out and fetched the bait and Merv scoffed everything he ordered. He then lay back on the Sofa rubbing his belly for an hour

Worst T20 Comp for me - only good cos it's early morning to watch in bed. Grounds are too big and ya see some naff scores

It's a game of cricket in the (mainly) sunshine in the middle of winter on a TV channel I have in the mornings when I work lates.

It's a yes from me.

Decent game today. Sky decided to switch to the SA v India ODI with 10 overs left sadly. Bizarre scheduling, as a neutral for both I'd rather watch the end of summat I've been following and catch up with the other game.

Decent game today. Sky decided to switch to the SA v India ODI with 10 overs left sadly. Bizarre scheduling, as a neutral for both I'd rather watch the end of summat I've been following and catch up with the other game.
I am guessing it ended up on a red button somewhere but as I was painting the ceiling at the time I didn't check. In any event, I don't know why they couldn't have left the Adelaide game on one of their main channels. They've got enough of them.

Back