BBC Quiz of the Week

Your score: 2 / 7​

“You are determined to ruin him in the opinion of all his friends, and make him the contempt of the world.”​

7: “Where there is a real superiority of mind, pride will be always under good regulation.”
4-6: “It is particularly incumbent on those who never change their opinion, to be secure of judging properly at first.”
0-3: “You are determined to ruin him in the opinion of all his friends, and make him the contempt of the world.”

oh my goodness,

Your score: 1 / 7
“You are determined to ruin him in the opinion of all his friends, and make him the contempt of the world.”

Your score: 5 / 7​

“It is particularly incumbent on those who never change their opinion, to be secure of judging properly at first.”​

Rubbish, all the wrong questions as usual.

“Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read.”​

7: “What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight; it’s the size of the fight in the dog.”
4-6: “To his dog, every man is Napoleon; hence the constant popularity of dogs.”
0-3: “Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read.”

“Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read.”​

7: “What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight; it’s the size of the fight in the dog.”
4-6: “To his dog, every man is Napoleon; hence the constant popularity of dogs.”
0-3: “Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read.”
4 out of 7 for me today Hettonlass

3 nil to me. You need to get yer finger oot.

You know every point equals a fiver don't you. 😃

Back