Barry’s Bargain Superstore In Consett

Those banners are not the only foul stinking things he has for sale
Now I see he has Farmed Salmon on offer, that stuff is poison, the only food the Government recommend that we don't have more than 2 portions a month and pregnant women should avoid it altogether.
Logon or register to see this image

If farmers kept Cows, Pigs and Sheep under these conditions they would be closed down!

Last edited:
The cans of Nescafe mocha something I got from pondzone for 4 for a quid, are on sale in Barry's for 2 for a quid.
Coupled with the arse gravy banners is this the beginning of the end for barrymag?
it is for me, at least until the mags are out of the chumpions league
Everything he sells in his ghetto is like the above photo. I'm glad I've finally had my eyes opened!
I have driven behind a truck full of dead farmed salmon that was going to be buried in a pit near Dumfries, the stink was unbearable and getting close enough to overtake meant the putrid liquid pouring out of the back of the truck would probably have taken the paint off my car, I took a 30-mile detour instead.

Last edited:
What gets me is they know there is a 150 plus pages about them on here and they must see the advertising benefit, yet they sell a shite flag that disrespects a percentage of their customers, I'm in Consett at least once a week but they won't be getting any more of my money.
Bugger Off Barry you mag twit.

Back