Barry’s Bargain Superstore In Consett

That wasn't what you said though :lol: surely it only matter about the current availability and price now? If I want lurpak butter then there's no point telling me how much it was in asda 6 weeks ago but its now gone up and out of stock.
Be told man >>>
Anyone with any inch of respect to whoever they're buying them would have bought them weeks ago. You deserve to pay more for leaving it to the last minute.

The only reason they're in Barry's now is to clear stock as most people don't want them now.

They've been £3.50 and even £3 for a bit on and off for weeks now. You can totally compare as I'm sure Barry's wouldn't have had them at all

Be told man >>>
That makes zero difference. I'm not disputing they've been up and down. Somebody just posted the current price and you as usual had to start sticking your nose in :lol: it might have helped one person find them who wanted some for Christmas. They won't care that they were the same price in asda weeks ago.

You stated they are the same price in all supermarkets - present tense. That is wrong however you try and claim it.

We would like to wish all our lovely customers a very Merry Christmas and to say a big thank you for the business in 2022. The shop reopens Wednesday 28th December, but in the meantime we hope you all have a lovely Christmas, we already have a delivery booked for Wednesday so lots of new stock will be arriving for the New Year
Take it easy guys, lots of love,
Graham, Angie, Lewis, Demi and all the team x
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 🍻

We would like to wish all our lovely customers a very Merry Christmas and to say a big thank you for the business in 2022. The shop reopens Wednesday 28th December, but in the meantime we hope you all have a lovely Christmas, we already have a delivery booked for Wednesday so lots of new stock will be arriving for the New Year
Take it easy guys, lots of love,
Graham, Angie, Lewis, Demi and all the team x
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 🍻
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back