Barnsley v Luton kick off 1200 sky sports football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ended up missing the game - they look any good then?

They look a good outfit for sure, certainly the best I have seen this season......Do they have the depth to keep it up for an entire season? Also for such a strong team they still conceded twice with Luton having several other clear chances to score. In short they will be their or their abouts but they are no more or less likely to win this at a canter than we are.

They look a good outfit for sure, certainly the best I have seen this season......Do they have the depth to keep it up for an entire season? Also for such a strong team they still conceded twice with Luton having several other clear chances to score. In short they will be their or their abouts but they are no more or less likely to win this at a canter than we are.

Sounds quite similar to us mate in terms of scoring but the opposition having a few chances.

Ended up missing the game - they look any good then?

Barnsley looked very much up for it all match - I think that was the key difference. Having said that, the first Luton disallowed goal was on side - so it could easily have been 3-3.
Potts is a sneaky bastard. Could have been sent of at least twice - but the ref seemed reluctant to even consider a yellow until near the end.

Wimbledon are making us look very good. They're an absolute shambles. That said, we need another goal, wasted too many chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back