Barnsley forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunderland vs Blackpool

Seems we're not very well thought of down that way.

I knew they'd be hoping for us to lose, but we're being described as deluded and caustic because of how we're carrying on about the draws

By one gadgy, it seems. Bizarre attitude tbf. Most just saying the usual about wanting us to lose which is no shock.

Why do other team forum’s all seem to be a throwback to 2001? We’re lucky with this one like!

There's literally two posts in what you've linked that say anything unnecessarily negative towards us.

The lad who posted that is deluded if he thinks any other set of fans would not start to have some negativity if they were the biggest club in the division, had spent the most money and were looking less and less likely to get promoted automatically.

Sunderland vs Blackpool

Seems we're not very well thought of down that way.

I knew they'd be hoping for us to lose, but we're being described as deluded and caustic because of how we're carrying on about the draws
They certainly seem to be very worried about us taking the automatic promotion spot, as they should be! I sort of agree with comments about our negativity. I don't really care what is said on this board. But I draw the line at booing our players - that is just stupid and self-defeating. It borders on self-hatred.

There's literally two posts in what you've linked that say anything unnecessarily negative towards us.

The lad who posted that is deluded if he thinks any other set of fans would not start to have some negativity if they were the biggest club in the division, had spent the most money and were looking less and less likely to get promoted automatically.

Just upset that Barsley will be perennially small time.

“Horrible club, horrible set of fans”
Apparently that’s us!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just you mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back