+++ Barcelona 🇪🇸 v PSG 🇫🇷 kick off 2000 TNT Sports 1 TNT Sports Ultimate +++

Are they still in the ESL? I believe them, Madrid and Juve stayed in trying to keep it going, not sure when if/when they officially left
All the big teams in Spain and Italy will be pushing for it,(whether they admit it or not), they are all skint. And when u have even 17th place in the prem league being one of the big earners/ revenue incomes europe it shows how rich the prem league is
Fair play to ze Germans like they’ve all knocked it back

Last edited:

Class games again toneet yet you often see posters on here saying they don't watch Champions League as if it's a badge of honour.

If you enjoy footy then the knockout games have had some great games over the years so they've missed out on some good viewing.

The QF's onwards seem to get better by the year, they've consistently been superb viewing for a number of years now.

I genuinely rarely watch a CL group game these days mind. The gulf between the top and bottom seeds in a group is bigger than ever and you can generally pick out the teams that will qualify for the knockout stages before a ball is kicked, with few exceptions.

Are they still in the ESL? I believe them, Madrid and Juve stayed in trying to keep it going, not sure when if/when they officially left
They are yes.

Bless them.

Poor Spanish tv deal where they got more than the others :(
They only did this to create a level playing field with Real Madrid, not to gain an advantage themselves. They're honourable cheats.
Can’t believe Franco is still doing it

Last edited:
You'd expect PSG, even in their current guise, to beat Dortmund over two legs like.

I can't see past the winner coming from the other side of the draw, but imagine if Mbappe signs off from PSG by winning the Champions League!

Back