+++ Barcelona 🇪🇸 v PSG 🇫🇷 kick off 2000 TNT Sports 1 TNT Sports Ultimate +++

Class games again toneet yet you often see posters on here saying they don't watch Champions League as if it's a badge of honour.

If you enjoy footy then the knockout games have had some great games over the years so they've missed out on some good viewing.
I don’t tend to watch it as it clashes with Championship games a lot of the time. This has been good though.

Been a great game but is it only me that wants to punch lewandowski everytime someone goes near him and he holds his face going down..and he should had that in the net too

I don’t tend to watch it as it clashes with Championship games a lot of the time. This has been good though.
That's understandable as I had the Southampton game on earlier but that's done n dusted so got both the CL games on now as originally just had Dortmund game on seeing as Barcelona scored early.

Some posters though just don't watch CL or even Premier League but I enjoy watching footy regardless. If it's crap I just turn it off but there's been some cracking games over the years (thanks usually @hank williams threads) and it's class watching them live 😎

Class games again toneet yet you often see posters on here saying they don't watch Champions League as if it's a badge of honour.

If you enjoy footy then the knockout games have had some great games over the years so they've missed out on some good viewing.
I don’t because it usually clashes with the Championship, which is my favourite league to watch atm

That's understandable as I had the Southampton game on earlier but that's done n dusted so got both the CL games on now as originally just had Dortmund game on seeing as Barcelona scored early.

Some posters though just don't watch CL or even Premier League but I enjoy watching footy regardless. If it's crap I just turn it off but there's been some cracking games over the years (thanks usually @hank williams threads) and it's class watching them live 😎
I fully agree mate. I wasn’t really interested in the Southampton game tonight as our season is done though their win makes it interesting at the top.

The best games are the later rounds with the odd exception. Man Utd and Newcastle we’re fun to watch this season but going off the last few years, the QF’s onwards are mostly entertaining

I can honestly say, Mags aside, there is no team I love watching fail more than Barcelona
It’s hilarious.

It wasn’t that long ago they were a great club. More than a club even

And then

Sportswashed UNICEF so they could get Qatar sponsorship (let’s not forget that both Xavi and Pep sold out too)
Put the head of the referees association on their payroll
Forced players to defer salaries, and then try to flog them without paying up (via the press)
Founder of the super league

It’s hilarious.

It wasn’t that long ago they were a great club. More than a club even

And then

Sportswashed UNICEF so they could get Qatar sponsorship (let’s not forget that both Xavi and Pep sold out too)
Put the head of the referees association on their payroll
Forced players to defer salaries, and then try to flog them without paying up (via the press)
Founder of the super league
Are they still in the ESL? I believe them, Madrid and Juve stayed in trying to keep it going, not sure when if/when they officially left

Back