Banksy art stolen…….

I know he’s dead against cctv etc etc. I wonder if it’s about how everyone just stands and watches then gets all upset after the event.
We are becoming more reliant on cctv, drones, phone camera footage which people complain about whilst everyone just stands there doing nowt.

Just a thought.

If Rupert or whatever he is called wants to secure his art there are ways to achieve that.

If he wants his art on road signs and walls then him and councils must expect this sort of behaviour.

If it’s worth a load of money there is no way the purp is going to return it.

Definitely. Only right it's taken down as it's illegal to alter road signs. Well done to the robber, providing a good service to road users as the sign is now replaced with an original clearer sign.
So said upright citizen should hand over this evidence of a criminal offense to the authorities for safekeeping ahead of any potential trial, right?

After all, if he keeps it, it could be viewed as benefiting from criminal activity, and he obviously wouldn't want to do that, right?

So said upright citizen should hand over this evidence of a criminal offense to the authorities for safekeeping ahead of any potential trial, right?

After all, if he keeps it, it could be viewed as benefiting from criminal activity, and he obviously wouldn't want to do that, right?
No idea, you'd have to ask him

There are large parts of this sceptered isle where things of value will be stolen if they are not bolted down e.g. bog roll out of site toilets.

Anything perceived to hold re-saleable value will be taken unless its concreted into the ground.

Another symptom of the wondrous tory government austerity programme..?
You think theft is something that only started 13 years ago ? Give your head a shake

I wonder how many tampered with road sign cases the police make arrests in?

There's one near me covered with ''flat earth'' thats been there for years.

Maybe if Wanksy had written it there would have been a new one put there by now?

Back