Banished

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Some Random Guy

Had loads of elderly living with very young adults. Think I've messed this up! New houses built. Hopefully I've got away with it. Increased population to 63. I've been x10 the game constantly. Think I've made the mistake of letting time and seasons get away from me re ageing population, food etc.
I had a bit of that last night, had a bunch of 40 year olds living with their parents. I had to build more houses but then as they died they spread out to thin. I had to close one of most buildings in the end just to have a couple of labourers and keep everything ticking over. My school was closed half a dozen times too. Think I'm out of the shit now. I have over 100 adults and between students and children there's another 50 mouths to feed.
Food and firewood is fine but cows haven't turned up and my hunters aren't getting enough leather so I'm stuck with wool clothes.

I had a bit of that last night, had a bunch of 40 year olds living with their parents. I had to build more houses but then as they died they spread out to thin. I had to close one of most buildings in the end just to have a couple of labourers and keep everything ticking over. My school was closed half a dozen times too. Think I'm out of the shit now. I have over 100 adults and between students and children there's another 50 mouths to feed.
Food and firewood is fine but cows haven't turned up and my hunters aren't getting enough leather so I'm stuck with wool clothes.

I still haven't had any traders bring animals, nor have I had the option to order them :neutral:
That's the only thing I haven't got in the game, so I am heavily relying on hunters bringing in venison and fish as meat sources.

Iv'e built so any cemeteries! Once full I tried to get rid of the graves so I could use the area again for burials. It would't let me, iv'e ended up with 3 cemeteries and counting. Going to be like a war memorial soon. May have to start building them outside of the Village/Town.

I still haven't had any traders bring animals, nor have I had the option to order them :neutral:
That's the only thing I haven't got in the game, so I am heavily relying on hunters bringing in venison and fish as meat sources.

Iv'e built so any cemeteries! Once full I tried to get rid of the graves so I could use the area again for burials. It would't let me, iv'e ended up with 3 cemeteries and counting. Going to be like a war memorial soon. May have to start building them outside of the Village/Town.
I haven't bothered with cemetaries on my lates game, unless everyone is miserable don't.[DOUBLEPOST=1393595729][/DOUBLEPOST]
I really need to get playing this game , only had time to play the tutorial so far
I hit a wall in the tutorial, I ran out of stone or wood for one of the constructions and it wouldn't let me do anything until after the building was finished, so I couldn't collect resources to finish a building until after the building was finished. Was my first go so I may have fucked it up.

Last edited:
I'm shite at this game like...not sure if I've got the patience.
It's hard to get it right, it's challenging but needs more depth.

Thought I was kicking arse, 400 people, 20k food, shit ton of firewood, I'm getting achievements pop up every few minutes.

"47 Nomads would like to join you" No bother, a few more won't hurt.

They were greedy *****, ended up with food and firewood shortages, and they gave 30 people scarlet fever. Caused a death spiral. Just turned it off with 100 people 40 of which were starving.

Been playing this again over the last few days trying to clear the achievements. Only one left now, get a population of 400 without using pastures, orchards , or fields. Should be no bother.

Been playing this again over the last few days trying to clear the achievements. Only one left now, get a population of 400 without using pastures, orchards , or fields. Should be no bother.

Haven't played the game since I last posted on this thread. Has it had many updates/added gameplay to make it more immersive? (New buildings etc).

Haven't played the game since I last posted on this thread. Has it had many updates/added gameplay to make it more immersive? (New buildings etc).
Nah, there's a few mods around but I haven't tried any. The vanilla game is still the same.

Got the last achievement last night so I'm probably done with it forever. I think I've ran it into the ground. :lol:

Had a hankering to play this again but as i have all of the achievements have nothing to aim for.

Can anyone recommend me an alternative?

Looked through my steam games list and i have Guild 2, going to give that a bash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back