Ban disposable vapes

I agree.

Theyre awful things the disposable ones. Ive had nowt but issues with my throat and nose since i kicked the tabs and used them. Theyre clearly much less harmful than tabs, however the proper vaping kits that you refill have to be the way forward.

Banning disposables will massively help keep teenagers off them, will also significantly reduce environmental impacts also.

I agree.

Theyre awful things the disposable ones. Ive had nowt but issues with my throat and nose since i kicked the tabs and used them. Theyre clearly much less harmful than tabs, however the proper vaping kits that you refill have to be the way forward.

Banning disposables will massively help keep teenagers off them, will also significantly reduce environmental impacts also.
Bring some proper regulation in at the same time.

All kinds in them, lead was found in some under inspection which were confiscated from school kids recently.

Bring some proper regulation in at the same time.

All kinds in them, lead was found in some under inspection which were confiscated from school kids recently.

There will be millions of them snide ones kicking about mind.

I get mine from 2 different places, a petrol station & a corner shop. The ones from the corner shop last 3x as long and taste much stronger, im imagining these will be of the same ilk that were found a few months ago to breach laws / regulations etc.

Back