Ballards Volley...

Patto's instinct to stop any shot at any time.

Saw him in Sainsy's a while back and randomly volleyed a cauliflower at him, he wasn't facing me at the time but reacted with a cat-like backflip and stopped it in its tracks with a strong right hand.

Everyone slow clapped him all the way around the supermarket and give him a guard of honour out of the store after he finished his big shop.

Last edited:

Saw him in Sainsy's a while back and randomly volleyed a cauliflower at him, he wasn't facing me at the time but reacted with a cat-like backflip and stopped it in its tracks with a strong right hand.

Everyone slow clapped him all the way around the supermarket and give him a guard of honour out of the store after he finished his big shop.
I did the same to Lee Camp. It hit him on the back of his head.

Didn't happen 😉

Really?

Not sure if I believe this. Everyone knows that a cauliflower breaks up into tiny bits when volleyed so surely he can't have saved all the little bits?

Did he have a Nectar Card?

Back