Ballard

As You Were

Midfield
What do people make of him? Before xmas I thought after clarke he was the best player at the club and looked like a premier league player but since the mags game to me he just hasn’t looked the same. Hasn’t played as well, his body language to me doesn’t look great etc

What do people make of him? Before xmas I thought after clarke he was the best player at the club and looked like a premier league player but since the mags game to me he just hasn’t looked the same. Hasn’t played as well, his body language to me doesn’t look great etc
He’s a great young defender. Just been up against it since injury. Will only get better. Still only a kid.

Good player, slightly overrated on here.

Bottom half at best in league above.

You saw why tonight.

He was terrible tonight, but the errors he made in his decision-making, being too rash and overcommitting - that’s not uncommon. It would be ruthlessly punished at the level above and in fact it was v The Mags.

Luke and Hume bailed him out a lot today.

Last edited:

Back