Ball tampering review

I could have taken the money to tell them the blatantly obvious: Australians are f***ing sore losers and demand a win at all cost approach from their sportsmen.

I could have taken the money to tell them the blatantly obvious: Australians are f***ing sore losers and demand a win at all cost approach from their sportsmen.
Sport is all the poor buggers have got.

They haven't got a history to speak of, except for a load of convict ships turning up, the descendents of those convicts cutting a swathe through the local Aboriginal types who got in their way, followed by more ships with more different people turning up.

Culturally, all they have is Dame Edna, Germaine Greer, Rolf Harris, AC/DC, Kylie, Kath and Kim, Paul Hogan and that bloke from INXS who hung himself. And I think that is all of them.

Sport is all the poor buggers have got.

They haven't got a history to speak of, except for a load of convict ships turning up, the descendents of those convicts cutting a swathe through the local Aboriginal types who got in their way, followed by more ships with more different people turning up.

Culturally, all they have is Dame Edna, Germaine Greer, Rolf Harris, AC/DC, Kylie, Kath and Kim, Paul Hogan and that bloke from INXS who hung himself. And I think that is all of them.
:eek: they've got best part of a continent, teeming with resources and an economy which is better per head than ours.

Back