Baldurs Gate 3

Been dying to play this since it come out but still chipping away at skyrim(2years and still going) and god of war. Don’t have much gaming time these days tbf like

Been dying to play this since it come out but still chipping away at skyrim(2years and still going) and god of war. Don’t have much gaming time these days tbf like
Christ, I've played a lot of Skyrim over the years but the idea of running 1 save for a couple of years is nuts to me

Christ, I've played a lot of Skyrim over the years but the idea of running 1 save for a couple of years is nuts to me

I’d go mad if I kept restarting it, annoyingly I loaded it up over the weekend for the first time in a few month to find my save files corrupted and my characters lost all his gear, plus house. Just floating about as a vampire till I get some coin and equipment back so I can finish the bloody thing, which will probably take another couple year 😆

I’d go mad if I kept restarting it, annoyingly I loaded it up over the weekend for the first time in a few month to find my save files corrupted and my characters lost all his gear, plus house. Just floating about as a vampire till I get some coin and equipment back so I can finish the bloody thing, which will probably take another couple year 😆
I've played through everything in that game, so when I play it's a case of "I wonder if this will work..." rather than wanting to complete it.

Last time I dug into it was seeing how skilled and rich I could get without leaving Whiterun.

Last edited:
I've played through everything in that game, so when I play it's a case of "I wonder if this will work..." rather than wanting to complete it.

Last time I dug into it was seeing how skilled and rich I could get without leaving Whiterun.

I do find it a relaxing game like, when I’m not been attacked by a dragon or the bloody annoying dawnguard that is 😆

How did ya get on? 😆

Just finished this after buying in September. Amazing game, took nigh on 100 hours to complete my playthrough. Will go straight into a new playthrough with the Mrs as she wants a go at it, and another playthrough on either tactician or honour mode. Think I might need one on tactician under my belt before I try honour mode, think it will be solid as f***

How did you get rich in Whiterun out of interest?
It wasn't interesting tbh, just played it many times and tried out a lot of daft scenarios.

Forage in town for potion ingredients, nick crafting materials, pocket items that aren't going to be marked as stolen to sell.

Work on alchemy, enchanting, and smithing.

Eventually you can just buy materials and sell crafted goods for more than they base cost.

You can level up a lot of skills, there are trainers you can pick pocket for some that aren't easily levelled.

Easier and more fun ways to do it.

It wasn't interesting tbh, just played it many times and tried out a lot of daft scenarios.

Forage in town for potion ingredients, nick crafting materials, pocket items that aren't going to be marked as stolen to sell.

Work on alchemy, enchanting, and smithing.

Eventually you can just buy materials and sell crafted goods for more than they base cost.

You can level up a lot of skills, there are trainers you can pick pocket for some that aren't easily levelled.

Easier and more fun ways to do it.
It's a great game for replayability, Skyrim. I'm enjoying BG3 but i much preferred BG1 and 2, and also Skyrim. I'm now waiting with bated breath for Dragons Dogma 2 on March 22nd.

Back