Bain - Sunderland is right for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

He walked past me yesterday, couldn't believe how orange he was. He had a load of cameras following him and was loving it.

"Do I have the belief, we can climb the table, yes I do. Do I work with people who have the same belief, that desire, that passion and that care, yes I do. And from my perspective, if I didn't see that then I think we would have problems"

Fuck me, we don't have problems, great this you Berkeley Hunt

He walked past me yesterday, couldn't believe how orange he was. He had a load of cameras following him and was loving it.
Actually exactly what I was thinking earlier today when I walked past him. For someone living in the north east he's tanned as fuck. He's either going for spray tans, nipping off abroad every week or his blood pressures through the roof.

"Do I have the belief, we can climb the table, yes I do. Do I work with people who have the same belief, that desire, that passion and that care, yes I do. And from my perspective, if I didn't see that then I think we would have problems"

Ahhhhhh so it's belief passion and desire that makes you successful

Not talented players or a manager with any ability

Who knew eh:rolleyes::lol:

He managed to bring in 10+ players for under £2m. Mcgeady alone is worth more than that in today's market. Mcmanaman on a free was excellent business.

As for the transfers, considering the majority of the SMB thought Pickford was only worth £10m - £15m then I stand by what I said.

He got good prices for both players coming and going in the summer.
Only idiots would have thought Jordan Pickford was worth £10m and I doubt there really was anyone who thought that tbh.

McGeady is 31 and Everton did us a favour on the price to shift him.

McMananan won't get a game regularly till we sell Watmore.

And tell me again how he got "good prices" for Lens, Borini and Khazri.

talks about how he came to the Stadium of Light years ago to scout a player with Alex McLeish and how the stadium was 'bouncing', says they talk about Sunderland all that night. I have been in the stadium when it is rocking.
Said when he was in the Middle East and knew he was coming here it was the correct decision from day one.

"I come to work everyday genuinely believing we can turn this club around"

from Shields Gazette

Bains's full of shite. Likes rubbing shoulders with the footy lads. Bain scouting a player - I've heard it all now. Pile of shite. Did Short really fall for that shit?

He managed to bring in 10+ players for under £2m. Mcgeady alone is worth more than that in today's market. Mcmanaman on a free was excellent business.

As for the transfers, considering the majority of the SMB thought Pickford was only worth £10m - £15m then I stand by what I said.

He got good prices for both players coming and going in the summer.
MacManaman would be, if he actually played.

Giving a manager next to nowt in transfer kitty is going to get us nowhere and he knows it.
Imagine if Everton had offered 20 million for Pickford, would we of took it?, Yes. So here Grayson there's 10 million extra for transfers.
Do you genuinely believe that the 25m + 5m in add ons that we accepted was the first bid that Everton made?

I really don't get what bain is doing wrong? His hands are totally tired financially, but over the summer I thought he brought players in for good prices and got decent money for those that left the club.

Overseen two disasterous managerial appointments, seen us relegated and heading for a second relegation to the third tier, decrease in attendances by circa 40%, revenue decimated, relationship with customer base damaged badly......not bad really.

Dealt a bad hand and it cant be a pleasant job. Must be easier ways for him to earn so fair enough if he is still in it 100%.

How much is he earning? £600k a year? Where are these easier jobs for that amount of money?

f***ing hell man

Sack as many people as possible in admin and work with a skeleton staff (regardless of the customer service experience for the supporters)

Sell any players we get a bid for

Give the manager fuck all to spend

Seems a canny job for £600k

Overseen two disasterous managerial appointments, seen us relegated and heading for a second relegation to the third tier, decrease in attendances by circa 40%, revenue decimated, relationship with customer base damaged badly......not bad really.
Majority of people were more than happy when Moyes was appointed, no one thought it would turn it the way it has.

The main reason we are in this shit is the previous seasons of over spending on absolute dog shit, bain is the one who now is having to clean that shit up.

Saw him walking out of a side door at the ticket office about an hour ago. Sure it was him like, unless he's gone with deploying decoys like :lol: (all the great dictators do;))
He was carrying what I think was a multipack of bog roll and my immediate thought was he's rationing them for staff as part of latest cutbacks :eek::lol:
I don't know if he is staying at the Hilton or what but you can always see him there between 8.30 to 9.0 most mornings, at least when I've passed by. Normally well dressed , like a male model

You’re seeing a mirage. Belief, passion, desire, care, none of that means a thing anywhere except a fantasy world.

Great Martin...If in doubt talk about the past, stadium rocking blah blah, great atmosphere blah blah, I want to bring it back blah blah, meanwhile in reality we are sitting in the relegation zone playing in front of pink seats...

"From my point of view, I was brought here to make right some of challenges that the club had, but you don’t shift the needle overnight."

Wise words. :lol:

Martin, the problem is we got relegated and look like potentially getting relegated again. You say you have the belief to climb up the table and get the place buzzing again, but if you and those above you where ambitious you would see that anything less than play off places this season should be seen as failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back