Bagged a bargain tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snaggletooth

Midfield
As new, mint, pentax k-3. Shutter count 240... Fully boxed, all accessories including x2 extra batteries, wired remote and wireless remote, and 11 months warranty left....£280.00!

I got a hasselblad h2 body and p25 for 1400 recently

Sometimes you just catch someone who is impatient for cash

My camera purchases are firmly on hold, not been out for ages and have a weding to pay for this year. I would only upgrade my Sony for medium format now like. Maybe a P45+ in the distant future.

Just checking the prices of them on ebay and it seems like you got a steal.
Good luck with the wedding :)

P25s have nicer colours than p45 imo, i would never upgrade that way. The detail advantage is marginal

Btw h2 body only is on ebay now

the budget has already rolled away with itself!

for £1.23? I'll take two please!
If it's still 1.23 in a week it'll be getting pulled lol

Plenty of watchers like

Best one I ever had was a GX617 with three lenses, in a purpose built metal case for 2200. He had no ebay rating so everyone ignored him. Barely been used. It was from the guy's work and he was selling it for their christmas party/charity fund. Don't think it was nicked, just work was a massive corporation that didn't care, nuclear industry

I must have at least doubled my cash on that

Probably still glows in the dark

Sorry for asking but what does the "shutter count" mean, am i right in thinking its the amount of times the camera has been used?

Yeah, sort of. Its how many times the shutter has been activated. Shutter count 240.....240 pictures taken.
Take an image, upload that image to something like myshuttercount.com and it will tell you how many "actuations" your shutter has had.

Sorry for asking but what does the "shutter count" mean, am i right in thinking its the amount of times the camera has been used?

As Snaggletooth says.

The importance of this is that the mechanical bits of digital cameras do eventually fail, and this is a count of that. Most SLRs will be rated to last for so many actuations, although some will obviously fail before this and some will last far longer.

I got a hasselblad h2 body and p25 for 1400 recently

Sometimes you just catch someone who is impatient for cash
You know much about Ixus backs for the 'blads?

Not Ixus come to think of it - something else, ha ha! I obviously know nothing about them...

Not Ixus come to think of it - something else, ha ha! I obviously know nothing about them...
Ixpress!! :lol:

As Snaggletooth says.

The importance of this is that the mechanical bits of digital cameras do eventually fail, and this is a count of that. Most SLRs will be rated to last for so many actuations, although some will obviously fail before this and some will last far longer.
Good explanation..
The k3 i referred to has 240,...it is rated to 200,000....so virtually unused. Bit like a car with delivery mileage only on it.

Been pondering it

Once of the backs is knackered like and won't be able to be repaired. Might still work to some extent like

They all seem to have very high usage, so a bit risky

Ixpress!! :lol:
Is that hasselblads own back after they fell out with phase one?

Not used one soz

Been pondering it

Once of the backs is knackered like and won't be able to be repaired. Might still work to some extent like

They all seem to have very high usage, so a bit risky

Is that hasselblads own back after they fell out with phase one?

Not used one soz
Yeah, Imacon I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back