Bacon sandwich with garlic mayo

Tried it this morning.
Decent.
Brown bread bun, unsmoked bacon medallions, bit of garlic mayo. Worth a go for you foodies out there.
Fighting talk for the brown roll. Garlic up my street but not to make me stink all day when brown sauce is the winning formula just inches from your grasp. You are trying too hard son.

I don't believe you

I've not wore a football top since I was about 16/17.
They're crap material and crap designs.
Wouldn't wear a normal top that looks like a humbug sweet with black and white stripes on it. Even less likely to wear a polyester t shirt in black and white stripes. Think it's odd that adults buy football shirts but if they're happy so be it.

Mad how people react to other people eating different things.

Yep.

You don't know if it's nice or not until you try it.
I like garlic mayo, i like bacon and i like brown buns so thought why not try them together.
I'm a total maverick.

I love garlic mayo, just wadnt have put them two together thats all..............each to their won.

ya dirty bastard :)

Tried it this morning.
Decent.
Brown bread bun, unsmoked bacon medallions, bit of garlic mayo. Worth a go for you foodies out there.
There is certainly a place for garlic in the kitchen dear boy. BUT not on one's breakfast bacon.

Expect a call from the "Food Police" later on who will no doubt persuade you of your perverse eating habits.

I can't get away with brown sauce so it's tomato for me.

My dad seems to have developed a strange habit of having brown sauce on virtually everything he eats now.

I do like it as well but only have it on fried breakfast food.
Medallions
Wrong un
Who needs to dress up for breakfast

Least you didn't call buns baps or muffins

They just get a bad press because of Jim'll Fix It.

Last edited:
Bacon medallions??? As dry as Ghandi's flip flop them things man. Not that I'd know really, I've never had one, what with me not being an absolute whopper, or lass.

Back