Backwaters restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.
mackem00 in return for making me decide to go to d'acqua please try this place, it's honestly outstanding and the owner (i think) can't do enough for you.

is backwaters the old premises of Naz facing the old side entrance to joplings?

i really hope not like. Some of the sheep that get into the moti want to try there and see what proper indian food is all about.

I don't ever sit in an "Indian" restaurant and think "this is shit, I wish they sold real indian food".

I'm well aware of what the menu is likely to contain - i.e. what British people call Indian Food.

The "proper" indian food in the backwaters was canny as a change, but I can't say I'd be flocking back.

I don't ever sit in an "Indian" restaurant and think "this is shit, I wish they sold real indian food".

I'm well aware of what the menu is likely to contain - i.e. what British people call Indian Food.

The "proper" indian food in the backwaters was canny as a change, but I can't say I'd be flocking back.

I agree to an extent, as much as I enjoyed Backwaters for a change, I really enjoy the Bangladesh food too that most Indians serve up.

I agree to an extent, as much as I enjoyed Backwaters for a change, I really enjoy the Bangladesh food too that most Indians serve up.

It seems an odd bragging point for a few on here when they tell you it isn't "real indian food". :lol:

It seems an odd bragging point for a few on here when they tell you it isn't "real indian food". :lol:

I've had just as good meals in Bengal Dreams. That makes me a sheep though I think. Backwaters won't last long anyway, they don't answer the phone and always seem quiet (probably because they don't answer the phone). Shame as it's canny food and good service (once you're there).

I've had just as good meals in Bengal Dreams. That makes me a sheep though I think. Backwaters won't last long anyway, they don't answer the phone and always seem quiet (probably because they don't answer the phone). Shame as it's canny food and good service (once you're there).

The best in town for me like. I hadn't even heard of Backwaters other than on here mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back