Away kit

This may be unfashionable, unpopular or just un but I’m very pleased we have got off the betting sponsor treadmill. Whatever your view on the strip, the size/shape/colour of the logo I’m just pleased we have a charitable shirt sponsor. I’ve nowt against betting per se although there are terrible stories, but for me, with kids around, it’s right up there with having a cigarette sponsor!

Pelters. Incoming. :lol:;)
Not sure why you’re expecting pelters. I believe everyone supports an important charity like this as the new sponsor. It’s great to see a really good cause being given the exposure.

The topic of discussion is whether the new shirts, and the presentation of the sponsor, has been well executed.

This may be unfashionable, unpopular or just un but I’m very pleased we have got off the betting sponsor treadmill. Whatever your view on the strip, the size/shape/colour of the logo I’m just pleased we have a charitable shirt sponsor. I’ve nowt against betting per se although there are terrible stories, but for me, with kids around, it’s right up there with having a cigarette sponsor!

Pelters. Incoming. :lol:;)

I agree

The kids versions of both kits look ok. The sponsor plate is rancid, and I feel a bit bad saying that because it’s a great cause.

Given the shirts are based on a template, I don’t see why the club couldn’t have turned around as soon as Betdaq pulled out - and they’d seen the shirt with the sticker over - and said, nope, not having those, do the new sponsor from scratch.

The overall shirt design looks fine enough, might even stretch to I like it, two tone blue effect canny enough, good trim contrast and colours, red lines down the sides. Sponsor very heavy being a cover up, hopefully not as see through as the home one. The thing that I dislike is the thick white surround on the badge, which I think looks awful- why can't we just have the, er, badge?

Last edited:

Back