Australia v West Indies

Yeah fair play to Gilly, when I was watching live and they passed to him I thought it was a bit unnecessary given the moment - but having seen the video it makes so much sense and what a brilliant response from him.

BEAUTIFUL moment seeing Brian Lara there, I’m being honest here, but I filled up myself.

Again, beautiful. This is phenomenal for West Indies cricket. It’s high time the ICC redressed the balance and recognised the importance of the ‘lesser*’ nations.

*in the eyes of the ICC given their recent decisions, but certainly not in mine.
Aussies gave us pelters in the 1st Ashes Test for declaring and losing.

Karma has just bitten them on the arse.

They never f*cking learn do they? Morons.
Daft having a two test series mind.

Every series should be 3 Tests as a minimum. Harmy was right.

Last edited:
A far better game than our at present.

The lads take a 20 run first innings lead at Brisbane. Fantastic to see at a time when everyone’s concerned about the competitiveness of tests.

TBT Sports 3 today.
This first sentence aged well :lol:

Brilliant for WI, love the reactions of Hooper, Lara and Gilly. Ian Smith loving it too, always great to see, shame we don't get him on often. I read Joseph's Wikipedia yesterday, he really has come out of nowhere, if it was a film you'd say it was unrealistic.

This first sentence aged well :lol:

Brilliant for WI, love the reactions of Hooper, Lara and Gilly. Ian Smith loving it too, always great to see, shame we don't get him on often. I read Joseph's Wikipedia yesterday, he really has come out of nowhere, if it was a film you'd say it was unrealistic.

Tbf any post on here after day two would say pretty similar 😉

A brilliant story.

Back