+++australia v england 2nd T20+++

Status
Not open for further replies.

morgan gone, game to the aussies

poor knocks again by colly and pietersen - should they even get in the one day squad?

morgan gone, game to the aussies

poor knocks again by colly and pietersen - should they even get in the one day squad?

If Colly wasn't so well thought of by Strauss and Flower, he would be in big danger now I imagine. I think he'll start the ODI series but he desperately needs runs. He's only hit one 50 in any form of international game for almost a year.

good toss to win by the sounds of it, outfield getting damp and long boundaries:evil:

6 to win off 1 ball.....

shit

Last edited:
i thought england were a little off the pace tonight. i thought there were a lot more 2's where we only ran one and only cleared the fence once...

Why didn't they try to run 2 off the penultimate ball? At least Woakes would have had the chance for another 6 - Bresnan wasn't going to get it.

Why didn't they try to run 2 off the penultimate ball? At least Woakes would have had the chance for another 6 - Bresnan wasn't going to get it.

would have also had a 'chance' at 5 ball wide, there was one off the previous over after all...

and a 4 would have drawn the game and given us another chance to win

20/20 you really have to take every chance at every run and back the other batsman. that's the game for me.

It's ridiculous that there is not a 3rd T20 international to decide the series. Three T20s and five ODIs would be much better than 2 and 7.

I think Lily Allen had the right idea. For an Ashes series, scrap all the one dayers and 20/20's and instead have 7 test matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back