**Australia v England 1st ODI**

Status
Not open for further replies.

england off to a cracking start at 7 runs per over for the first 10...

aussies have missed an easy run out
a stumping
a tough catch
and a 'catch' off a brett lee no ball :cool:

after watching the ashes
i find this boring?
but i will back england even if they were playing MARBLES!!!
hawayhaway

yeah, not a big fan any more, used to go to at least one game every year irrespective to who was playing but no longer, it's all a bit predictable: get off to a good start - consolidate for 20-25 overs and slog at the end... and repeat

not an awful way to spend a sunday afternoon/evening though.

yeah, not a big fan any more, used to go to at least one game every year irrespective to who was playing but no longer, it's all a bit predictable: get off to a good start - consolidate for 20-25 overs and slog at the end... and repeat

not an awful way to spend a sunday afternoon/evening though.

r u ganna watch the sunderland game/11 pm for u lot like 8 pm for us perth lads off to pub in a few hours
hawayhaway:-D

r u ganna watch the sunderland game/11 pm for u lot like 8 pm for us perth lads off to pub in a few hours
hawayhaway:-D

yep off out to watch it with a couple of mates, i hope the bar puts it on and not the villa/brum game. they've said they are so we'll see...

294 is a cracking score but we through away the chance to get past the 300. the pitch was slowing up all day and we were losing wickets yet they still waited to put the power play in place... i don't think the aussies will make the same mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back