Australia - Reverse Swing

The Rat

Striker
Australia's Reverse Swing Woes And Why They Matter | CricViz

Feels this deserves its own thread, I mean that’s ridiculous, can’t be a coincidence.

It’s why that review was useless. They didn’t look to see if it had gone on in other games, they accepted it was one incident and only 3 people knew

I find it interesting that their bowlers averaged the same as ours this winter beteeen overs 40-80 as that was the main difference between the teams in the ashes

Not saying for a second we would have won but might have been a better series with an available stokes n no cheating

Did you see the strapping Warner used to have on his hand before he was asked to remove it? Which was coincidentally the test Bancroft got caught

Feels this deserves its own thread, I mean that’s ridiculous, can’t be a coincidence.

It’s why that review was useless. They didn’t look to see if it had gone on in other games, they accepted it was one incident and only 3 people knew

I find it interesting that their bowlers averaged the same as ours this winter beteeen overs 40-80 as that was the main difference between the teams in the ashes

Not saying for a second we would have won but might have been a better series with an available stokes n no cheating

Did you see the strapping Warner used to have on his hand before he was asked to remove it? Which was coincidentally the test Bancroft got caught
Thank you for sharing. f***ing ridiculous

I can't believe the press over here haven't given the convicts a harder time over this. It's so blatant they were cheating during the Ashes and yet I can't recall even a suggestion that a more thorough investigation should have been done.

Imagine the boot on the other foot if we had been caught doing that 18 months out from a series there, not a day would have passed without an article designed to keep it at the front of Australian minds.

I can't believe the press over here haven't given the convicts a harder time over this. It's so blatant they were cheating during the Ashes and yet I can't recall even a suggestion that a more thorough investigation should have been done.

Imagine the boot on the other foot if we had been caught doing that 18 months out from a series there, not a day would have passed without an article designed to keep it at the front of Australian minds.

Exactly

Press were shite during the ashes

Was clear as day Bairstow had been set up by Bancroft, smith and Warner. Instead of calling out the Aussies they tried to nail bairstow and the England team culture

Really annoyed me that

Exactly

Press were shite during the ashes

Was clear as day Bairstow had been set up by Bancroft, smith and Warner. Instead of calling out the Aussies they tried to nail bairstow and the England team culture

Really annoyed me that
Well hopefully all 3 get selected for the Ashes tour and see how mentally strong they are. I also don't think Durham appreciate the attention Bancroft is going to get at the start of the county season in the build up to the Ashes.

Well hopefully all 3 get selected for the Ashes tour and see how mentally strong they are. I also don't think Durham appreciate the attention Bancroft is going to get at the start of the county season in the build up to the Ashes.

I personally wouldn’t have touched him with a barge pole

But that’s just me

I've come to this late, and it looks like Wisden pulled the story.

Luckily, the Google cache has it here:

Back