Australia 🇦🇺 v India 🇮🇳 ICC World Test Championship Final The Oval

June 7th - June 11th

Start Time: 10.30am

Australia Squad: Pat Cummins (c), Scott Boland, Alex Carey, Cameron Green, Marcus Harris, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Josh Inglis, Usman Khawaja, Marnus Labuschagne, Nathan Lyon, Todd Murphy, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, David Warner

India Squad: Rohit Sharma (Captain), Shubman Gill, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, KS Bharat, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Mohd. Shami, Mohd. Siraj, Umesh Yadav, Jaydev Unadkat, Ishan Kishan

Sky Sports Cricket

Not overly bothered about it tbh. Couple of Aussie bowlers getting injured would be a boost for the Ashes for us.

2023 World Cup Finals schedule is meant to be released during the test by the BCCI apparently which is much more important from a personal point of view.

I see HL posted one of these on Saturday, which is standard of course

I will take no offence whatsoever if people choose to post on that one.

As I said on the England test thread, I would no longer post on threads started by that poster and that’s just a choice I’ve decided to make

I’ll post on this , even if it’s to myself . I think that is fair comment

I see HL posted one of these on Saturday, which is standard of course

I will take no offence whatsoever if people choose to post on that one.

As I said on the England test thread, I would no longer post on threads started by that poster and that’s just a choice I’ve decided to make

I’ll post on this , even if it’s to myself . I think that is fair comment
Move on mate

Move on mate
I have clearly. It’s free will to place posters on ignore, which I have done. I’ve clearly said that my personal choice and have no problem with anyone using the other thread

it is allowed . That person deliberately starts threads on subjects they are clueless about. all over the various forums

others may prefer their threads and that’s no problem for me .

Simple as that, they are on ignore so it would be hypocritical to then post on their threads . I made that clear on the England thread

Could be an interesting gauge on where Australia are in their preparation.

Saying that the disruption to the Indian team isnt a great start to proceedings

Could be an interesting gauge on where Australia are in their preparation.

Saying that the disruption to the Indian team isnt a great start to proceedings
It’s going to be intriguing as Australia with the likes of Smith and Labuschshan , (I can’t spell his name, so Lasagne for short ) have had some handy batting practice

the Indians are coming in from a diet of T20. Australia imo are the favourites

It’s going to be intriguing as Australia with the likes of Smith and Labuschshan , (I can’t spell his name, so Lasagne for short ) have had some handy batting practice

the Indians are coming in from a diet of T20. Australia imo are the favourites
Im not even sure the any of the Indian team do anything but play white ball cricket these days. Hope they aren't stupidly undercooked and give the Aussies an easy time.

Im not even sure the any of the Indian team do anything but play white ball cricket these days. Hope they aren't stupidly undercooked and give the Aussies an easy time.
They will have huge support but I feel the Aussies will win

a one off test with no red ball preparation . Recipe for defeat

Back