August 8th data

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daily Mails analysis of the level of cases
"The number of patients testing positive daily is still much higher than the four-month low figure of 546 on July 8.

Cases have steadily risen since over the past month, fuelling fears of a second wave. But separate figures released today suggested the number of people getting infected with coronavirus in England may have actually dropped 12 per cent in the last week"

still too many imo. the social distancing's a joke tbf mate, was out picking up litter in the park with the nephew's bairn and you can't help but observe the sunbathers and picnickers from different households rubbing shoulders there

still too many imo. the social distancing's a joke tbf mate, was out picking up litter in the park with the nephew's bairn and you can't help but observe the sunbathers and picnickers from different households rubbing shoulders there
Should of accidentally dropped the litter on them!

So the end of another sun-sat for my spreadsheet. cases are on the up. Middlesbrough for july was approx. 24, yet this week 36.

uk deaths for the week averaging 53.28, previous week was 65. cases are up. this week average 831.8, previous sun-sat week was 753.2

cases in sunderland so far this month is 16, it was 24 for the whole of last month.

cases for the region are increasing but on the whole not big numbers, though Middlesbrough needs to be watched and they are doing a mobile testing centre this weekend in the town

So the end of another sun-sat for my spreadsheet. cases are on the up. Middlesbrough for july was approx. 24, yet this week 36.

uk deaths for the week averaging 53.28, previous week was 65. cases are up. this week average 831.8, previous sun-sat week was 753.2

cases in sunderland so far this month is 16, it was 24 for the whole of last month.

cases for the region are increasing but on the whole not big numbers, though Middlesbrough needs to be watched and they are doing a mobile testing centre this weekend in the town
there's been a test centre at the unopened morrisons just off the a66 for a couple of months now down boro.
i was at a place during the week when a lad was saying his mrs had been showing symptoms and he wasn't overly clever either. he was sent home as soon as people found out. personally i couldn't believe he had shown up at work.

there's been a test centre at the unopened morrisons just off the a66 for a couple of months now down boro.
i was at a place during the week when a lad was saying his mrs had been showing symptoms and he wasn't overly clever either. he was sent home as soon as people found out. personally i couldn't believe he had shown up at work.
Aye they have opened one this weekend in a car park at the university in the middle of town which seems utterly bonkers

Preston seem to think it’s the under 30’s who are primarily contracting It at moment

Coronavirus: Preston young people targeted as lockdown imposed Lockdown-hit Preston urges 'Don't kill Granny'

likely to be the same in NE

And before anyone starts I’m not knocking the young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back