Welsh Premier League
1955 kick off 20:00
S4C

Athletic Bilbao v Barcelona
La Liga
Kick off 20:00
ITV4

That's yer lot Bochum Huddersfield & Barca for me
Morning Hank. Morning boys and girls. NOTS for me.
Morning Hank morning everyone, in the pub tonight so will most likely be the Huddersfield game for the Kid, should be canny.

Morning Kid.
Morning gentlemen.

My Friday nights are usually spent in the pub too G, but cricket for me tonight. I'll be asleep for Huddersfield v Fulham.

However, when Saturday comes, there's nowt better than a dodgy box on the sofa!

Plenty of egg chasing tomorrow as well, so I guess said dodgy box will get a hammering this weekend!
Morning M
Morning everyone, happy Friday x
Morning J.
MHMA. JLvA&ABvBFM.

Angers have just sold their best player to Lyon for €30m. They bought him last summer from Arsenal for £1m.
MRR.
Morning Hank & Morning All.

Athletic Club de Bilbao vs Barca, para mí, esta noche.

Amo el fútbol español. ⚽

Have a good 'un everybody 👍
Buenos Dias HC. como estas hoy mi amigo?
Morning Hank marra and co the Barca game for me.
Morning KB
Morning lads. Small matter of a hysterectomy this morning and hopefully recovered for Huddersfield v Fulham.
Morning Ginge. Best of luck marra. You’ll be home before you know it.
Morning Hanky mornen all

POSS SOTS for me - bit of AB V B mabbees

Ginge, stay cool, you’re in good hands, hope & expect all will go well. A woman who worked for me in Wakey had this done & she had a right turn of phrase for it !!!

Graft at home for me inc a bit of heavy tidying outside after builder has done one job ( other was rained off :( )

Avvegudden everyone
Morning Wakey.
Morning Hank.
Morning Dilly, Ginge (Good luck for your Op x), Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley and all.

Nothing for me

Have a good day everyone
Morning Javvers

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Hank, morning all, bit of Fulham tonight and another wedding tomorrow at 1.30 !
Morning Snorbens. I’d put a complaint in about that. Inconsiderate buggers.
Morning Hank morning all

NOTS for me

Morning MM
Morning Hank and all.
Working from home today ;)
Like the look of the Spanish match.

Hope all goes well with the hysterical rectum @becs
Morning EM
Morning Hank

Morning lads

Barca for me tonight I think
Morning WCB
Buenos Dias Dilli, mi amigo.
Estoy muy bien, muchas gracias.
Hablo español, pero no soy tan fluido, como mi gustaria ser.
Mi esposa es mucho mejor que yo. Puedo pedir una cerveza y encontrar un baño. 😂😂

Morning Hank, morning all

Nowt for me, a couple of early snorted then bed as need to get up early for 250 mile drive up for match tomorrow.

Have a good one folks and all the best @Ginger John , my Mrs has here tubes out recently due family health, turns out best thing she has ever done as had pre-cancerous cells, had 5 years at most if not done
Morning Stortford. Safe journey mate.

Morning Snorbens. I’d put a complaint in about that. Inconsiderate buggers.

Morning MM

Morning EM

Morning WCB

Mi esposa es mucho mejor que yo. Puedo pedir una cerveza y encontrar un baño. 😂😂
That's the best way to learn mate.
Start off by learning the essential stuff and the basics will follow 😉 😃
Hamburg v VFL Bochum
Bundesliga 2
17:30
BT Sport 2

Man Utd U23 v Reading U23
Premier League 2
19:00
MUTV

Bayern Munich v Hertha Berlin
Bundesliga
19:30
BT Sport 2

Huddersfield Town v Fulham
Championship
1900 kick off 19:45
Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Lyon v Angers
Ligue 1
Kick off 19:45
BT Sport ESPN

Motherwell v Hearts
Betfred Cup Second Round
1930 kick off 19:45
BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate

Penybont v Barry Town United
Welsh Premier League
1955 kick off 20:00
S4C

Athletic Bilbao v Barcelona
La Liga
Kick off 20:00
ITV4

That's yer lot Bochum Huddersfield & Barca for me
What train are you on tomorrow ?
Either the 9am rattler for me, and get some brekkers in Sunland, or get the 10am rattler and straight to the pub.

I probably will, . . . once I get cracking.

Enjoy your gym session, and at least you're at the end of the working week, and have the match to look forward to tomorrow 👍
Enjoyed it ta and yep, love Fridays because I don’t work on a Thursday so think it’s Monday and then remember it’s Friday, and because I don’t work Mondays I’m not back until Tuesday 😍.
First game for me tomorrow, Haway the lads x

Morning lads. Small matter of a hysterectomy this morning and hopefully recovered for Huddersfield v Fulham.
I had a penile operation two years ago. Another small matter. Micro-surgery, in fact. Arl the best, Red, la. I've got a lot of jobs around our house lined up fer ye, so you'd berra (Christophe?) gerra shake on (Stevens?) with yer recovery. We're arl rooting fer ye (ooer, vicarage).

Morning, Grizwalds. Possibly the Championship match, possibly not. Mare interested in the game tomorrow. Wonder what the pitch conditions will be like? Rain & wind combo could spoil the game, playing mare intiv their hands, possibly? A nice slick surface with nary a breath of air would suit us nicely. American Express?

Graft today & early tomorrow, then a break for 3 or 4 hours to hotfoot it to the match & back before the late shift starts. Bloody slave driver, my boss. Good job I'm self-employed.

Enjoy yasels. Stay Indian of Flight....

Morning Hank & morning all. Fulham later on hopefully, we'll see. Durham unlucky last night, low scoring match but very close. Well, off to work in a bit, enjoy your day even though the weathers awful ☔☔☔☔

Morning buddy, have a great day pal.
Will do mate.
I had a penile operation two years ago. Another small matter. Micro-surgery, in fact. Arl the best, Red, la. I've got a lot of jobs around our house lined up fer ye, so you'd berra (Christophe?) gerra shake on (Stevens?) with yer recovery. We're arl rooting fer ye (ooer, vicarage).

Morning, Grizwalds. Possibly the Championship match, possibly not. Mare interested in the game tomorrow. Wonder what the pitch conditions will be like? Rain & wind combo could spoil the game, playing mare intiv their hands, possibly? A nice slick surface with nary a breath of air would suit us nicely. American Express?

Graft today & early tomorrow, then a break for 3 or 4 hours to hotfoot it to the match & back before the late shift starts. Bloody slave driver, my boss. Good job I'm self-employed.

Enjoy yasels. Stay Indian of Flight....
Morning Cloughy.
Forecast for tomorrow is sunny intervals 19 degrees and a fresh breeze.

Enjoyed it ta and yep, love Fridays because I don’t work on a Thursday so think it’s Monday and then remember it’s Friday, and because I don’t work Mondays I’m not back until Tuesday 😍.
First game for me tomorrow, Haway the lads x
How's it garn, Janey? How's yer mam keeping?
Will do mate.

Morning Cloughy.
Forecast for tomorrow is sunny intervals 19 degrees and a fresh breeze.
Sounds close to perfick. So much depends, not upon a red wheelbarrow glazed with rain water beside the white chickens, but upon their definition of "fresh".

Last edited:

Back