August 13th live footy on tv

You all said that I could sound off on here, so here goes: Turned up for a job at 9am this morning. If you are going to move house it is probably best to send me a text. The lad is a diamond and moving house is stressful so not the end of the world.

Visited. It was surreal. I got shouted at for 30 minutes. I really don't have the words to describe it. This might sound harsh, but I sat back and let my mam vent at me. I felt riled at times, but then calm and thought just let her speak. You are here, she is in pain and pissed off. Let her rant and take it. Bit hard to take, but I'll take the same again tomorrow, and the days after. I'm the only one who can visit. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the staff of the care home from the bottom of my heart. You are so lovely and understanding it is untrue. I thank you so much.🌈

Graft tomorrow morning. f***ing vape is empty and Menthol in the kitchen and preferred liquorice in the car. Menthol it is.

I honestly think this thread is the coolest place on here, and that is all of you. Life is shit at the minute. Work is a welcome distraction because of the job as I need to focus on the road and the learner. Here is a place filled with big hearted people I identify with and love to bits.

I've sounded off.🀘
Do what you're doing pal, that's all you can do. I'm sure you are in everyone's thoughts on here. Poignant post, you take care and stay positive as best you can even though its a hard thing to do at this moment in time, πŸ‘ 🌻.

You all said that I could sound off on here, so here goes: Turned up for a job at 9am this morning. If you are going to move house it is probably best to send me a text. The lad is a diamond and moving house is stressful so not the end of the world.

Visited. It was surreal. I got shouted at for 30 minutes. I really don't have the words to describe it. This might sound harsh, but I sat back and let my mam vent at me. I felt riled at times, but then calm and thought just let her speak. You are here, she is in pain and pissed off. Let her rant and take it. Bit hard to take, but I'll take the same again tomorrow, and the days after. I'm the only one who can visit. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the staff of the care home from the bottom of my heart. You are so lovely and understanding it is untrue. I thank you so much.🌈

Graft tomorrow morning. f***ing vape is empty and Menthol in the kitchen and preferred liquorice in the car. Menthol it is.

I honestly think this thread is the coolest place on here, and that is all of you. Life is shit at the minute. Work is a welcome distraction because of the job as I need to focus on the road and the learner. Here is a place filled with big hearted people I identify with and love to bits.

I've sounded off.🀘
Hope , you feel better for that, difficult times, keep smiling.
@hank williams , evening pal & good evening all. Late tonight, just got back, having a butty and a fanta then out for an hour,done for 8-15pmish. bleeding manic street preachers it is...Wish I had a bottle... 🍾. Anyway, as I keep saying, it is what it is. I hope you've all had a glorious day, been lovely in the north west and forecast a nice few days. Have a great night and enjoy your dinners....chili for me later...and a becks...🍺🍺🍺.

@Fred Basset , hope you are ok pal, @CLENK88 , evening pal, @PeteFTM , same here pal, @King Kareoke , not seen the cricket score yet, I'll have a butchers in a min, @Stortford , wishing you well pal and everyone in the household,πŸŽ“πŸŽ“πŸŽ“πŸŽ“....Sorry.... @heroesof73, hope they won for you and the family pal, @THELORDRODWELL, good evening, @HuffyDuffy, have anice night pal, @thamesvalleyman, hope the shopping went well, you stay safe pal, @viccarlton, hope it all went to plan...🧱🧱🧱🧱, @Wandofaleftpeg, hope work went well pal, @Kingdom Bhoy, you take it easy too mate, @Spam Javelin , evening pal, @Rip Van Fish, evening mate and thanks, have a nice night.

@Musicman , hope work went well and hope the 7 come in for you pal, have a great night, @WillD , πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯, @VHFC, evening pal and thank you, @AndyGray1985, can't beat a good buck...have a good night pal, @Snorbens, evening pal, hope you've had a nice day, @Cattach SAFC, hope it brightened up for you mate, @becs, evening hon, hope the calls all went well and hope them boys are behaving for you. Have a lovely night and thx,xx, @niknak_123, evening pal, @EchoMan, we are indeed pal. Hope everything went well today and enjoy the footy tonight, πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦,that's a nice sign....hahaha, @eddtheduck, evening mate, salt of the earth them serial killers are...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I hope you've allhad a nice day mate, @Drexl, evening pal, @Bacchus, hope the day was ok mate.

@Gadzooks , evening pal, @sismanhatton , hope the πŸŒοΈβ€β™‚οΈβ›³πŸŒοΈβ€β™‚οΈ& the bbq all go well, gone well...have a great night pal, @Wakey ftm in Sussex, cheers pal, same as here. The tea sounds great, love salmon and love it on the BBQ. Hope T and everyone are well mate, have a great night, @b1gals, evening mate, @Mk Mackem. evening mate, hope all well and you've had a decent day and Lyn has too. I hope Wes has stayed cool too, have a great night pal, β›±β›±β›±β›±, @Butcher's Coat, evening mate, @George Collins, evening pal, I missed it too...πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄, @TravellingMackem, have a good night & enjoy the footy, @Bonzo, hope you enjoyed the cricket pal,@cfg, evening mate. Hope all the VJ things went well. The emails can wait, have a great night pal, @Tin Soldier, hope work was ok in this heat, have a great night pal, @GlassSlippers, evening glass, it'll arrive...one day, πŸŒ§β˜”πŸŒ§β˜”...have a great night,x, @Dilligaf60, good evening pal, thanks and you have a nice night and or shift if you are working. One day nearer home pal,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, @thecloughywobble, evening mate, hope the day gone well for you.

@Johnap , evening mate, what an upsetting start to your day, I hope it got better pal. Have a good night, @T_Bone , evening mate, sounds very tasty that, have a nice night , @Silly Point , @KarenDent , @riffraff , @gluepot , @Ghfd , @st joes lad , @phunboy , @Sunnybrow Red , @Blue Bell Lad , @janey , @Kid Galahad ....and to anyone else I may have missed, enjoy your night,πŸŒ‡πŸŒ‡πŸŒ‡πŸŒ‡πŸŒ‡.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
Logon or register to see this image
Fantastic, how do you do it?

Do you remember each individuals story for the day?

Takes me all me time to read them and say hello.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

Last edited:
@eddtheduck , cheers pal, that's nice of you. I just read the page, comment at the bottom in the reply to the thread bit, then click on the next page, read it and comment again. Off to bed now, busy day tomorrow, Mrs didn't get in till 10-30pm so been chatting a while...night all...πŸŒƒπŸŒƒπŸŒƒπŸ›ŒπŸ›ŒπŸ›ŒπŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€.

Back