Auf Wiedersehen Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loved Bomber, and how he used to refer to himself in the 3rd person - he was class :cool:. Auf Wiedersehen Pet was one of my favourite shows as a kid, we used to watch it as a family back in the 80's.

Aye knew he died before they finished it, obvious in some scenes where he was written out.

This is quite sad, but a very interesting read about filming series 2 and the night he died.

The Original Gary Holton Tribute

One of my favourite episodes, still f***ing howl laughing at the "would you like to come back to our hut" line.
Reading that brought bit of a lump to my throat, f***ing tabloid press eh, sounds like they just hounded him and hounded him. Utter f***ing twats.

The Stud video....
You bloody geordy mafia, well thats it im checking out mates

thats my misfortune young man

I could go on

I would but my ex had the second disk of series one in her DVD player still :eek::lol:

I lost a disc from my boxset as it was in a DVD player! My parents had borrowed it and taken it to India on holiday with a portable DVD player. My Dad had his stroke over there. Once he was fit to fly, there was only room for them and hand luggage in the air ambulance. They had to leave the cases behind and they went from the hospital to the airport by courier, were flown back to the UK and then delivered to my parents address. At some point they'd been broken into and a load of stuff was taken including the DVD player which had one of my discs in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back