Auf Wiedersehen Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye knew he died before they finished it, obvious in some scenes where he was written out.

This is quite sad, but a very interesting read about filming series 2 and the night he died.

The Original Gary Holton Tribute

One of my favourite episodes, still f***ing howl laughing at the "would you like to come back to our hut" line.
Wasnt old enough to notice the press coverage but thats shocking. 20 years on it seems lessons werent learned as I can remember a certain tabloid revelling in their winowatch articles nearly everyday about Amy Winehouse

At this moment in time he’s chuckling over a Talisker Whisky...

He reckons he’ll be ready .....

However the young kids at practice were laughing at his coffin ....... and thought it was “old school” .... :lol:

At this moment in time he’s chuckling over a Talisker Whisky...

He reckons he’ll be ready .....

However the young kids at practice were laughing at his coffin ....... and thought it was “old school” according to the 17 year olds .. :lol:
He still hasn’t got that surely! It was old 20 year ago!

That nose indicates a man who enjoys a whisky or two.

Secret drinker!

I've just watched the first series on dvd and onto the second, for about the hundredth time. I've got the fourth on dvd too but Ive lost the third series, probably when moving house. I went to buy it last night on Amazon but it will cost 30 notes, which I think is a bit steep. Does anyone know where I could watch, download it? Bearing in mind I don't have UK TV. Cheers

I've just watched the first series on dvd and onto the second, for about the hundredth time. I've got the fourth on dvd too but Ive lost the third series, probably when moving house. I went to buy it last night on Amazon but it will cost 30 notes, which I think is a bit steep. Does anyone know where I could watch, download it? Bearing in mind I don't have UK TV. Cheers

Dailymotion you can watch it on

Its on Ebay brand new for £19.79

So mamy great lines

Thats dennis, he was our leader, Thats bomber, strong as an ox, gentle a kitten. Thats wayne, no frauline was safe from bavaria to the baltic with him, thats neville, bit of a worrier nev. But hed give you the shirt of his back. Matter of fact i think this is his shirt,

Whos that mad looking fella there

Oz i was in the falklands with him. First person to be forcibly removed since we the argies off. And thats moxy. He was an Arsonist from kirkby. Happy days

I wish i could use my powers of retention for something useful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back