Attending the IPL

Anyone been? Or attempted to go

might try after Sri Lanka as so close, wonder if it’s virtually impossible to get tickets
Would love to but never tried. I think it would be fairly easy to get tickets though it might depend where you are. Expect they'll be cheap if you buy locally rather than on viagogo or similar
Anyone been? Or attempted to go

might try after Sri Lanka as so close, wonder if it’s virtually impossible to get tickets
Too late to edit my last post, just been on a site that says you buy tickets from the clubs' official sites but I've been on Chennai, Mumbai and Kolkota's sites and I can't see any tickets, guess they night not be on sale yet?

Last edited:
Would love to but never tried. I think it would be fairly easy to get tickets though it might depend where you are. Expect they'll be cheap if you buy locally rather than on viagogo or similar

Too late to edit my last post, just been on a site that says you buy tickets from the clubs' official sites but I've been on Chennai, Mumbai and Kolkota's sites and I can't see any tickets, guess they night not be on sale yet?

Yeah I don't think they are just been talking to a few, seems might be a lot about

Back