Attendance Thread - Sheffield Wednesday

Agree..... With us being safe we should give them the full north upper up to 5k ish, and stop being twats when it comes to away allocations.
Unfortunately with the present chief safety officer in charge it's unlikely to change anytime in the future.
Disagree as it sets a precedent and we don't want to give away teams a boost. It would also mean we'd have to pay additional policing costs.
We have been given additional allocations in the past for big games and if they were given extra tickets then a condition could be that they pay the additional policing costs.its all irelivent anyway as I said on another post as long as the chief safety officer is in charge it won't happen.

Last edited:

There will be zero bother and the extra police costs (if any) will be minimal.
There's been bother with Sheff Wed in the past. How much will the police costs be like?
Unfortunately with the present chief safety officer in charge it's unlikely to change anytime in the future.

We have been given additional allocations in the past for big games and if they were given extra tickets then a condition could be that they pay the additional policing costs.its all irelivent anyway as I said on another post as long as the chief safety officer is in charge it won't happen.
Which games? I can only remember us giving additional tickets for cup games.

There's been bother with Sheff Wed in the past. How much will the police costs be like?

Which games? I can only remember us giving additional tickets for cup games.
I mean that clubs have given us extra tickets in the past for important league games at their grounds.

Data Last Updated14/04/2024 07:58:37
Total Seats Made Available For Sale37696
Sold36528
Available1168
Percentage Sold96.9

37,696 Total Seats Made Available For Sale
36,528 Home Fans
2,474 Corporate
Away Fans
39,002 Total
1,168 Available Seats For Sale

Yea well, mate..as an Owls fan I really can;t argue about the management of away end, ours has needed rebuilding for decades
If you have a chance of staying up I would give you as many tickets as possible as the atmosphere could be electrifying.
Generally we have a lot of time for the Owls with its ground and history.

If you have made safety by then I would still give you as many as possible and have a party atmosphere.

If you have a chance of staying up I would give you as many tickets as possible as the atmosphere could be electrifying.
Generally we have a lot of time for the Owls with its ground and history.

If you have made safety by then I would still give you as many as possible and have a party atmosphere.
Don't forget Bradley Lowery and 2 brothers who are Wednesday fans

Data Last Updated15/04/2024 08:47:31
Sold36580
Available1116
Percentage Sold97.04

36,580 Home Fans
2,474 Corporate
Away Fans
39,052 Total
1,116 Available Seats For Sale
We should always give 4,000. More fans, higher attendance, better atmosphere. Better than empty red f***ing seats. And if anyone is so upset about this, more should fkn bother to turn up
Blame home and away fans for throwing stuff

Data Last Updated15/04/2024 08:47:31
Sold36580
Available1116
Percentage Sold97.04

36,580 Home Fans
2,474 Corporate
Away Fans
39,052 Total
1,116 Available Seats For Sale

Blame home and away fans for throwing stuff
If we were to get into the Premier League, we have to accommodate 3,000 fans. So there has to be a contingency for that event. Slightly out there idea, do what we did between 2012 and 2017 and what we would do if we went up.

Back