Attendance Thread - Fulham

He is getting the figures from the Tracker (see Post #1 in this thread for link and instructions)
It works by counting the number of unsold seats (the blue dots) in the available sections in the Lower Bowl.
The Tracker has proved to be accurate over every home game this season (it does not count corporate or away fans so there is always an element of error. NOW certain posters are saying that the figure should be 17K not 24K. These posters are doubting are doubting a proven data source because it suits their agenda of having a pop at our fans (being able to slag off Hettonlass too is a bonus for the Cool Gang Cyber-Bullies that troll him)
Defending the Hetton spammers? Wow, they are an absolute disaster on this board, just because they help you with your attendance figures, the place would be a lot better if they were not cluttering the site up with info trying to make it look like they are the font of all knowledge, 99% of what they post is available in the public domain, the other 1% when they post something is just utter shite
I really don't understand the hate. So they post a lot quantity wise. It's never rude, mean, insulting or anything. In fact they don't rise to others abusing them. If people get upset at someone posting (sometimes helpful) things on a message board they need to get more tolerant. If you are really bothered then block them

If someone posts on every thread and starts most of them blocking them ruins the flow of things, there should be a limit on the number of posts to stop them doing it

Last edited:
26000 would make us the 9th best supported at home this season. Thats a bbc game too, and midweek against a side with abysmal away support.

And let's not forget, the Premier League teams in 6th-8th place, they will only have played 20/21 games so far this season, whilst Championship clubs have played 29/30.
Lord Miserable Bassa might have been a more appropriate name.
Or Lord Skunk.
Modeo?

Nee chance. A jag id imagine, Tarquin at the wheel in his driving gloves. Unless they fly.
😂😂

I've just sold a Jag.... for a Range Rover Sport. And I'm not rich and live in the North East....

These a privileged posh Londoners. Lib-Dem country and nearly all Remainiacs.... Nailed on for a Tesla.

Last edited:
Defending the Hetton spammers? Wow, they are an absolute disaster on this board, just because they help you with your attendance figures, the place would be a lot better if they were not cluttering the site up with info trying to make it look like they are the font of all knowledge, 99% of what they post is available in the public domain, the other 1% when they post something is just utter shite

If someone posts on every thread and starts most of them blocking them ruins the flow of things, there should be a limit on the number of posts to stop them doing it

I used to love the craic/debate on here by numerous cracking posters (a few sadly not with us).

Now the place is practically dominated by just then one.
Many posts offer nothing.

Couldn't agree more, it's ridiculous. Most of the stuff he posts isn't even correct so it's not like he is helping anyone. Also bumps ancient posts for the sake of it. I've had him on ignore for a while now but there really does need to be a posting limit.

Couldn't agree more, it's ridiculous. Most of the stuff he posts isn't even correct so it's not like he is helping anyone. Also bumps ancient posts for the sake of it. I've had him on ignore for a while now but there really does need to be a posting limit.
There used to be a limit back in the day. Would put an end to it

Tbf he was helping some people set up their accounts to buy tickets for family and friends the other day. Not all bad.

Once again, another fixture where the club have done absolutely nowt to try and generate a bit of interest. Just like that Pompey playoff semi.

Some may argue they shouldn’t need to, but the game on Wednesday is at a time when some are a bit stretched financially and it’s on terrestrial TV, so it’s understandable why some won’t bother.

My wife (no) and I have a decent income; not wealthy by any stretch, but reasonably comfortable, and I felt able to activate our family STs in the BCB. Every month my gas and electric bill is £230 (was £129 not so so long ago), I fuel up my car at around £80 a pop every week or so, and our food shop is somewhere in the region of £100 a week (excluding little top ups). That and all my other bills I can manage and still feel able to fork out for another game, but others might not be so fortunate.
It’s also worth adding that we have a fantastic away support, selling out virtually everywhere we go. Once again yesterday on the radio our fans sounded mint. :cool:

There will be fans who go to every away game who won’t be going on Wed, in order to save a few bob for their next trip to support the lads. And that’s perfectly understandable imo.

Last edited:
Once again, another fixture where the club have done absolutely nowt to try and generate a bit of interest. Just like that Pompey playoff semi.

Some may argue they shouldn’t need to, but the game on Wednesday is at a time when some are a bit stretched financially and it’s on terrestrial TV, so it’s understandable why some won’t bother.

My wife (no) and I have a decent income; not wealthy by any stretch, but reasonably comfortable, and I felt able to activate our family STs in the BCB. Every month my gas and electric bill is £230 (was £129 not so so long ago), I fuel up my car at around £80 a pop every week or so, and our food shop is somewhere in the region of £100 a week (excluding little top ups). That and all my other bills I can manage and still feel able to fork out for another game, but others might not be so fortunate.
It’s also worth adding that we have a fantastic away support, selling out virtually everywhere we go. Once again yesterday on the radio our fans sounded mint. :cool:

There will be fans who go to every away game who won’t be going on Wed, in order to save a few bob for their next trip to support the lads. And that’s perfectly understandable imo.
Logon or register to see this image

How does it work after night matches, I've got bcb tickets for the first time with the same plan to hang around and let the traffic clear, but worried I'll be chucked straight out if it goes to extra time/pens
It’s not the traffic you have to worry about marra it’s the pedestrians that think they have a right to walk on or cross the road at any point and time that they choose.

Back