Attendance Thread - Fulham

I've got mine but most of me mates not going . 5 season tickets only 2 going . A lot of safc fans work shifts and mid week games seem to be a chore to them .

My sons school got 50 tickets last week from SAFC. I'm lead to believe that all 50 of these tickets will count towards the attendance figure, even if they're not all taken up and used on the day. Surely that can't be true. It would make a mockery of any attendance figure as it won't be the only school to get a few.

My sons school got 50 tickets last week from SAFC. I'm lead to believe that all 50 of these tickets will count towards the attendance figure, even if they're not all taken up and used on the day. Surely that can't be true. It would make a mockery of any attendance figure as it won't be the only school to get a few.
Last week? Did they know they were going to draw at the weekend then? We must have Mystic Meg working in the sales department or I smell bullshit

SAFC dishing out free tickets for games before they even know there's a replay taking place. That's a first. We'll do absolutely anything to boost the crowd mind. 🤣

We'll be giving away 10k season tickets next.

No chance for me, if it was Tuesday I could go but working until 8 on Wednesday, very often finish at half 8 but even if I finished on time I wouldn't be there until quite a bit into he second half.
When games were postponed and rearranged last season I missed most of the games

Went onto the site at 3pm and added the tickets to our season cards (sitting in our usual seats) and paid.

Took 2 minutes.

At a loss as to how so many are having issues/struggled.

Seemed about as straightforward and fluid as it could have been.
Same! Very easy indeed

They got 50 tickets for a replay before the first game was played?

What a stupid lie. A thick mag arsehole

Back