Atletico Madrid v Villarreal: La Liga submits request to hold fixture in Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

good idea. help get some interest in the new Miami franchise and also boost the worldwide profile of the involved clubs. Premier league should do the same. imagine 90,000 turning up to Burnley v Bournemouth lol

good idea. help get some interest in the new Miami franchise and also boost the worldwide profile of the involved clubs. Premier league should do the same. imagine 90,000 turning up to Burnley v Bournemouth lol

Imagine a USA style promo for that.

We're live at this crunch match between two footballing titans.. The Bournemouth Cherries Vs The Burnley Clarets.
Well Todd, I think after 90 minutes, someone's going to be drinking cherryade from a Claret Jug, Ammaright?

Fuck. Off

Imagine a USA style promo for that.

We're live at this crunch match between two footballing titans.. The Bournemouth Cherries Vs The Burnley Clarets.
Well Todd, I think after 90 minutes, someone's going to be drinking cherryade from a Claret Jug, Ammaright?

Fuck. Off
be f***ing mint. unpopular opinion, but theres a group of football fans that are scared of change and seem determined to keep football held back.

haha. whatever helps you sleep at night. hopefully they move the league one play off final to the US. imagine the double meltdown when not only is it player there, but we're in it.
There'd only be meltdown if we lost it, which we probably would. I'd be surprised after todays appointment if we are even in the play-off mix at all come the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back