Athletico Madrid tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

cactus

Central Defender
I'm looking to buy tickets for athletico Vs Barcelona but the tickets don't seem to be available on their website nor are any other fixtures. Anyone know how to go about it?

Thanks in advance

I'm looking to buy tickets for athletico Vs Barcelona but the tickets don't seem to be available on their website nor are any other fixtures. Anyone know how to go about it?

Thanks in advance
Just keep checking, normal tickets go on sale 7-10 days before kick off
Also remove the H from the name ;)

Id expect tickets to be around 100 euros for this one

:lol:

Spot on cheers. 100 euros is a bargain compared to paying to watch us

Nah I want to see the club at which the worlds best full back made his name
I paid 106 euros for Atletico v Real last season, but obviously it was at the old stadium. Dont know if it will be easier / harder to get tickets

bit early, but keep checking their website, there are some daft unofficial places selling on tickets at stupid prices. Against Sevilla the other day the cheapest were 40 euros,
mind there wont be many left on general sale as they have 50 odd thousand season ticket holders, and 7000 hospitality tickets

great game to go to, i was at the first game the other week, the stadium is mint

Me and my mates hired a box at athletico Madrid a couple of years ago. Wasn't a top game but was easy to sort and not expensive, for 10 of us it was about £80 each including unlimited beer, a buffet and a really fit Spanish waitress to look after us. SAFC beat Stoke away that day in one of our relegation battles, and the Madrid locals were bemused by a load of drunken English lads singing Sunderland songs while the Athletico match was on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back