At this point in time if someone said Sunderland will reach the play off final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely take it we’ve looked very poor so far and have nee money to buy a goal scorer and pace in January. No chance at all of automatic promotion unless Parky can really get us solid at the back.
The new buzz word along with power on here, if we want pace and power let's sign Usain f***ing Bolt.
And as for goal scorer well we already have very capable goalscorers.
It will only take a small improvement on what Dross was serving up and we'll be top 2 comfortably.

Again this season and our promotion chances would rest on the one game again would you take it? Or are you confident our new manager will get us into the top 2?
We will be 2nd.
Ipswich will have a wobble at some point but I think they will win it.

Top 2 is still easily achievable.
This! Though it may well depend if we could get a decent player or 2 come January. I suspect to have a better chance of getting players we need to be up there fighting for top 2 come January also. That's so the temptation of a player playing in the Championship next season with potentially further team investment would be helpful in attracting players we need.

The new buzz word along with power on here, if we want pace and power let's sign Usain f***ing Bolt.
And as for goal scorer well we already have very capable goalscorers.
It will only take a small improvement on what Dross was serving up and we'll be top 2 comfortably.
I think a lot on here see pace and power as meaning actually putting a shift in and working , running etc for the whole game.
We have players that have pace, we have players that are strong , we have players that work hard , it just depends on whether they are also any good or not tho.
Let’s see what Parkinson makes of the squad.

What would be the point, we always lose the f***ing things.
I think a lot on here see pace and power as meaning actually putting a shift in and working , running etc for the whole game.
We have players that have pace, we have players that are strong , we have players that work hard , it just depends on whether they are also any good or not tho.
Let’s see what Parkinson makes of the squad.
I wouldn't place to much trust in his assessment, he's already stated we have technical players that can pass a ball.

Last edited:
We can still get automatic promotion so no I wouldn’t take a play off final. I’m sick to the back teeth of Wembley as well.

If (I know) we win our game in hand we’d be one point behind tomorrow’s opponents who are currently second place.

With 33 league games to play are we really saying we can’t make that point difference up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back